The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

On 25/08/2024 at 15:14, charlie king mvp said:

Three months ago I’m not sure I would have been able to dream of this start to the season.  I genuinely had no idea what we would be like and while it is still early days all the signs are that Patrick Cregg is going to be a really good manager for us.  Night and day from the last few months of last season.

Not just results either, some of the football we are playing is exciting to watch.

Must agree. After the end of last season you thought how can we get back playing decent football but it seems Cregg is doing just that again.

Also seems to be getting the best out of Seth.

7 hours ago, citydiehard said:

That was poor tonight play like that on Saturday we will get hammered.

Agree it was poor compared to our usual standards but 3 points is what counts, 2 goals and another clean sheet.

Can't play great in every game so I'll take a 2-0 win.

6 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Good luck tomorrow to the City,think this game has come too soon for Cregg I fear a hammering is on the cards.,Buckie scoring for fun now where we are struggling.

Unbeaten and a point clear at the top of the league 🤔 yes we're really struggling 😂

49 minutes ago, Rossco8326 said:

Unbeaten and a point clear at the top of the league 🤔 yes we're really struggling 😂

Think you will find we are,Buckie and Brora scoring for fun where we are not and we haven’t played a decent team yet but today we are.We seem to struggle to kill teams off which will be our downfall.

2 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Think you will find we are,Buckie and Brora scoring for fun where we are not and we haven’t played a decent team yet but today we are.We seem to struggle to kill teams off which will be our downfall.

Played Fraserburgh, they not a big team?

Might be scoring for fun but the table doesn't lie, like you...

On 25/08/2024 at 16:20, citydiehard said:

Not been tested yet ,first big test next Saturday up at Buckie then another against Brora and BoD will see where we are 

Waiting on your reply, you absolute troll!!!

2 hours ago, citydiehard said:

squad looks light today new it was going to be a struggle.

Awaiting your reply...

Remember and consult the Collins dictionary before spouting your pish.

Edited by city1906