The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

On 15/09/2024 at 10:20, Nick_BCFC said:

Win midweek and it’s basically a two horse race for the league after just 11 games.

On 15/09/2024 at 14:15, RandyTheRed said:

Wouldnt surprise me if we went unbeaten this season the team look a different animal. And the way we play under Patrick no opposition can cope with, very happy so far and feel that theres only one winner for the league.

Maybe we should calm down a wee bit.  There's a long way to go and we weren't at our best on Saturday.  We will need to play better tomorrow if we want a result.

6 hours ago, Brechin City FC said:

Maybe we should calm down a wee bit.  There's a long way to go and we weren't at our best on Saturday.  We will need to play better tomorrow if we want a result.

It’s not so much our start but the usual suspects near the top having some strange results.

Fraserburgh only winning 3 of their first 10 and Buckie only winning 4 of their first 9 is what I think would make it a 2 horse race IF we win tomorrow.

9 hours ago, Nick_BCFC said:

It’s not so much our start but the usual suspects near the top having some strange results.

Fraserburgh only winning 3 of their first 10 and Buckie only winning 4 of their first 9 is what I think would make it a 2 horse race IF we win tomorrow.

I wouldn't count Buckie out of it just yet - we blew a similar lead against them last season. Fraserburgh near enough caught us as well.

6 hours ago, Brechin City FC said:

I wouldn't count Buckie out of it just yet - we blew a similar lead against them last season. Fraserburgh near enough caught us as well.

We were 15 points ahead of Buckie at various times but they had 5 games in hand last season, they have played one game less as of now.  Totally different and it’s going to be incredibly difficult for Buckie to get back into it.

On 17/09/2024 at 16:33, Brechin City FC said:

We played much better. Great battling performance and superb result.