Linlithgow Rose - 2019 onwards

Being on the committee is about making decisions. Much like your constantly negative pish, some will like those decisions and some wont.

What I cant tie up is someone saying "this is shite" EVERY WEEK... then moaning when someone makes a decision to address that.

Perhaps you make it "more than some*" as there is 2 personalities available to attend?

Mark and Paul maybe deserved more time, but we aren't privy to everything that goes on. Ultimately, I'll trust the committee to make the right decision.

* not sure who this is aimed at by the way

Forums are about opinions and I state mine - but their again I'm a bit more regular at games than some.

2 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

Sacking by telephone is really poor. Allegation on FB is committee interfering with training !!

A lot of pish about committee interfering at training  A see he is having a right go at the committee in the paper 

6 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:
1 hour ago, Sheep77 said:
A lot of pish about committee interfering at training  A see he is having a right go at the committee in the paper 

Have you got a link ?

Its Edinburgh evening news he was having a go at the age of the committee. Seen Ronald blaming the budget on fb