UEFA Europa League 2019/2020

5 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Rab, ` we have many reasons to kid on, and I'm with you on most posts.

You take that back or I'll f**k you up....

Ha ha sorry about that Slip :D

On a serious note you have a very valid point. While I’m quite happy watching them lifting European Cups it’s not so long ago that Liverpool were in this and playing all sorts of different sides in the Europa. Great seeing the likes of Anzhi Makhachkala, Udinese and Utrecht. 

5 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Ha ha sorry about that Slip :D

On a serious note you have a very valid point. While I’m quite happy watching them lifting European Cups it’s not so long ago that Liverpool were in this and playing all sorts of different sides in the Europa. Great seeing the likes of Anzhi Makhachkala, Udinese and Utrecht. 

You may mock, however I\'' be more inclined to watch Anzhi v Utrecht than Liverpool v \Barc  again and again and again....it seems very much representative of it all.

Glad you you can get away from it all now any again. 

Not so much for us tv suckers living in the other side of the world. 

Singburi Khai Banrajan FC 4th tier Thai Northern League is where it is at the moment, you're welcome. They play in red:lol:.

2 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

You may mock, however I\'' be more inclined to watch Anzhi v Utrecht than Liverpool v \Barc  again and again and again....it seems very much representative of it all.

Glad you you can get away from it all now any again. 

Not so much for us tv suckers living in the other side of the world. 

Singburi Khai Banrajan FC 4th tier Thai Northern League is where it is at the moment, you're welcome. They play in red:lol:.

Ha ha mon the Reds - enjoy Slip. 

The Utrecht fans were outstanding by the way and it was dead game from what I can remember. 

PS ... I could happily watch that Lpool v Barca game again anytime :P

14 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Ha ha mon the Reds - enjoy Slip. 

The Utrecht fans were outstanding by the way and it was dead game from what I can remember. 

It was good wan, however did you see the last time UTD were at the camp nou, heres a sight for to watch again and again 

26 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

It was good wan, however did you see the last time UTD were at the camp nou, heres a sight for to watch again and again 

Great video Slip. The good old days. Scottish teams tearing it up in Europe, square goalposts and no Sky Sports fan boys calling someone from another country United. 

5 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Great video Slip. The good old days. Scottish teams tearing it up in Europe, square goalposts and no Sky Sports fan boys calling someone from another country United. 

|Easy now Robert..this thread might flare up again.

2 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Diego Dalot is utter crap and United are stuck with him for another 4 years.

This hopeless dud has cost United a £20 million fee plus his wages - a total waste of money. 

it's that Chong sort that makes me laugh - swear i've seen better playing for Rovers - he's absolutely fucking gash  😝