UEFA Europa League 2019/2020

6 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Gent are pretty entertaining to watch

St. Etienne are a fucking mob though, lot of dirty fouls

not sure what i'm watching - Gladbach being handed their arses by some mystery Austrian mob whose fans have tin-foil EL trophies - losing 0-4 at home ! 🤔

On 16/09/2019 at 12:43, Rab B Nesbit said:

Great video Slip. The good old days. Scottish teams tearing it up in Europe, square goalposts and no Sky Sports fan boys calling someone from another country United. 

You're a sky sports fanboy, and support a team from another country.

Does anyone know much about RZ Pellets WAC of Austria? They are hammering Borussia Munchengladbach 4-0 away from home. 
Rz Pellets is their sponsorship name (its a thing in Austrian football) with actual name being Wolfsberger AC. Spent majority of history in 2nd & 3rd tiers going as low as 4th tier in the early 00's with its first promotion to top flight coming in 2011-2012. First season of European football was 15-16 Europa League where they were knocked out by Dortmund.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Gerrard's got Defoe and Morelos. I don't think he'd be worried.

Milosevic has Lazar Markovic, so that's something I guess lol.  

Anyways I have a soft spot for Partizan from the various Football Manager saves I have had with them over the years lol

12 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Milosevic has Lazar Markovic, so that's something I guess lol.  

Anyways I have a soft spot for Partizan from the various Football Manager saves I have had with them over the years lol

Lazar did f**k all at Anfield but must be a quality player at that level.

2 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Lazar did f**k all at Anfield but must be a quality player at that level.

Looking at the stats he's got 3 goals in 134 minutes in Serbian football so far for them which is pretty decent.  Looking forward to FM2020 when I can see if I can with the Europa League with Partizan again!

15 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Looking at the stats he's got 3 goals in 134 minutes in Serbian football so far for them which is pretty decent.  Looking forward to FM2020 when I can see if I can with the Europa League with Partizan again!

I don't play it too much any more and still playing 2018 occasionally. Thinking about getting 2020 though and aiming to get Dundee to the Champions League.

• 3 weeks later...