FIFA 20

TheGoon

Do you buy the 400 or 750 packs for this to work best? I've never done any kind of trading or money making method since EA stopped you being able to buy gold cards for below their quicksale value 😂 

I would probably say the 400s.  750 becomes a bit of a risk.  With the 400 you can break even by selling two absolute jobbers, but you're relying a bit more on luck with the 750.  Especially given I think a lot of the really valuable bronze players aren't rare, so you've arguably got more chance getting them in the 400 than the 750.

Just be prepared for a fucking massive slog.  Gone are the days when it was guaranteed money.  Now you're probably likely to get something but you're going to be spending a long time getting there.  

Oh aye it can be a slog, but if you’ve got the app, it’s so easy to kill like 10/15 mins on your work break buying a few packs and selling them on your trade pile. I mean it’s incredibly sad but I don’t mind it. 😂

But if you coincide it with playing your games and stuff it can be better than the actual rewards you get for playing! 

2 hours ago, forameus said:

I would probably say the 400s.  750 becomes a bit of a risk.  With the 400 you can break even by selling two absolute jobbers, but you're relying a bit more on luck with the 750.  Especially given I think a lot of the really valuable bronze players aren't rare, so you've arguably got more chance getting them in the 400 than the 750.

Just be prepared for a fucking massive slog.  Gone are the days when it was guaranteed money.  Now you're probably likely to get something but you're going to be spending a long time getting there.  

The 750 packs were good last year because of icon sbcs each having a section for a rare bronze team. Not so much this year!

I enjoy opening the 400 coin bronze packs. Chills me right out. Then again I'm a deeply boring man.

The guy I played a couple of games ago played must have channelled the spirit of Bert Paton onto his style of play.

Long punt all the time there was no need for him to buy midfielders. The pace up top he had caused real problems and it ended 3-3.

All 3 conceded was because of those bloody long ball punts forward.

Okay so bronze pack method has seen me keeping all CSL players and selling other major league players. Got about half of the players for one team so bought the rest. Small prime electrum players pack. Shapeshifters Idrissa Gueye.

Thanks very much :lol:

7 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Okay so bronze pack method has seen me keeping all CSL players and selling other major league players. Got about half of the players for one team so bought the rest. Small prime electrum players pack. Shapeshifters Idrissa Gueye.

Thanks very much :lol:

Who’s the Jammy Noel Hunt now? 😂

Edited by Wardy

Has anyone had any problems with button delay when playing online? I tried a game last night and there was a constant 1 second pause between pressing the button and something actually happening. I tried a different controller but still had the same effect. 

Been desperate for a RB upgrade on Florenzi for a while, but no real options in Serie A.

Bought shapeshifters Nandez for 20k, hes a CB but seems better suited as an RB, so going to try him there.

Screenshot_20200227-162158_Companion.jpg.4d1a89fcbaf390870f93b54dbda77012.jpg