FIFA 20

TheGoon

8 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

Me: One rare players packs are rubbish, why even bother opening them.

Also Me;

That was like me when future stars Dembele came out. Just sat there like em? Ok. 

Did both Rooney and The Kelvin Worrier last night and gave them a few games.

Rooney is incredible.  Not going to be as easy to link for people given he's in the Championship but as a sub he's been great.  7 goals in 4 Rivals games, usually as a half-time sub.  Mackay-Steven I haven't had the chance to have a proper go at, as I've been having to sub on Spanish players to get that Bartra card.  But on his first appearance, he juggled the ball four or five times in the box, swiveled, and struck an absolute beezer of a shot off the bar and down onto the line.  Does seem to have that extra bit of pace that the top players have, should be great fun to use.  Now if I could just get Dalglish or something to link GMS and Tierney...

Did both Rooney and The Kelvin Worrier last night and gave them a few games.
Rooney is incredible.  Not going to be as easy to link for people given he's in the Championship but as a sub he's been great.  7 goals in 4 Rivals games, usually as a half-time sub.  Mackay-Steven I haven't had the chance to have a proper go at, as I've been having to sub on Spanish players to get that Bartra card.  But on his first appearance, he juggled the ball four or five times in the box, swiveled, and struck an absolute beezer of a shot off the bar and down onto the line.  Does seem to have that extra bit of pace that the top players have, should be great fun to use.  Now if I could just get Dalglish or something to link GMS and Tierney...
Been really impressed with Rooney. I changed him to a CM and I link him to Sterling for 7 chem.

Got GMS as a sub to replace Mane as I've had enough of storyline Anderson - never as good as you think he is going to be. Will now have Traore and GMS to come on for the last 30 minutes to terrorise full backs!!

GMS is just tremendous fun.  Think he's played about 90 minutes for me over 3 games, 3 goals.  Even smashing them in in the air too.  Ludicrous card.  

At this rate an all Scottish side might be a fair proposition going into the end of the season.  

I can only echo what folk have said about the GMS card. Super fast, makes players like Adama and Vardy look slow in comparison. I've only played one game so for but this could well be the new Musa super sub card from last year.

Edited by mrpaddyx

I’ll stick with Daniel James. Least I won’t have to worry about fishing him out a river 

Who’s done the shapeshifter sbc then and what did you pull? Not going anywhere near that for an 87 rated squad with my usual pack luck unless by some miracle I pull a duplicate CR7 or Messi from rewards tomorrow :lol:

26 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I’ll stick with Daniel James. Least I won’t have to worry about fishing him out a river 

Who’s done the shapeshifter sbc then and what did you pull? Not going anywhere near that for an 87 rated squad with my usual pack luck unless by some miracle I pull a duplicate CR7 or Messi from rewards tomorrow :lol:

I done the loan challenge and got an 88 rated Alex-Arnold cm on 5 match loan which worked out nicely.

Sadly said loan has now expired.

1 hour ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Considering that there are a few stinkers (yes, Rashica, i'm looking at you) in the Shapeshifter selection, I think I may give it a miss.

Currently in the middle of one of the worst nights I've ever had on this piece of shit game. 

Started by doing that fucking shapeshifter SBC, because I couldn't escape the thought of what if I pulled a Ronaldo or Messi. I had a bunch of high rated untradables I wasn't using so I flung them all in and only had to spend 50k buying two players. Got the 86 Kosovo c**t for Wolfsburg.

Once I got over the initial disappointment of that I went to get back and finish the Bartra challenges, only needed 3 wins scoring with Spanish players. Won my first game, but have lost the last 9 games losing nearly 200 points off my skill rating and my sanity. My neighbours will almost certainly think someone's been murdered in my house tonight given the noises I've made. 

Can't go to bed until I get a win so I keep going. Don't know how much more punishment my controller can take though. 

EDIT: Streak snapped at 11 games. Gave up on objectives and had to sweat it out, so I don't even feel happy at winning. I have P&B's saviour Gary Mackay-Steven to thank for two goals including a lob from the touchline. 

Edited by Dave