FIFA 20

TheGoon

25 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Opened the half price rare mega packs and best I got was Alderweireld. One of the packs back anyway. Couple of position modifiers, CF to CAM as well which go for 4K. Up at almost 1.9k in players now. How much before your club is pretty full? 

Currently Gold 2 in squad battles with no real drive to continue. Could probably get to Gold 1/close to elite 3 before 12 mind you. But not really worth it when we all know the best you’ll get is 82 Baumann or 81 Fabregas (both in 3 of the 5 rare mega packs I opened) 

Was elite 3 when I last played the other night, so probably gold 1/2 also. Can’t be arsed to improve it. Have played basically no rivals this week and probably won’t before Thursday either. Game’s pretty dead for me now tbh

How many of your players are gold? I’m at 1628 in my club and I reckon there’s probably only 400 tops that are gold players if you’re lucky :lol:

Edited by Sauzee#4

29 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Was elite 3 when I last played the other night, so probably gold 1/2 also. Can’t be arsed to improve it. Have played basically no rivals this week and probably won’t before Thursday either. Game’s pretty dead for me now tbh

How many of your players are gold? I’m at 1628 in my club and I reckon there’s probably only 400 tops that are gold players if you’re lucky :lol:

74 pages worth of golds. 718 in total roughly if you minus the loan players. 

8 minutes ago, Wardy said:

74 pages worth of golds. 718 in total roughly if you minus the loan players. 

Must be even less than 400 for me actually :lol:

Dost and Coates my best pulls from gold 1 squad battles as it happens. Really worth the time.

40 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Must be even less than 400 for me actually :lol:

Dost and Coates my best pulls from gold 1 squad battles as it happens. Really worth the time.

Best I gotwas Lucas Vasquez was from the reward as Sold for 1.2k. Did 3 Spanish SBCS and pulled Mahrez and Keylor Navas. Not crap, but just a bit meh at this stage of the game. Packed Mahrez about 3 times already. 

My first Weekend League in a long time, and I think only my 2nd on 20 overall.  Finished the customary Gold 3, which is all I really planned for anyway.  A perfectly symmetrical 14-14 record.  Reached that 14 with 5 games left, then made my charge to get that sweet 18 wins objective and my first ever Gold 2.  Of course, shat the bed at that point.  To be honest though, I don't think in the entire 30 games I had any games I'd say were particularly unfair.  When I was beaten, I was usually beaten pretty handily.  A couple of absolute maulings, but a fair few narrow defeats where I was well in it.  

Most satisfying of course being the customary meeting of an Old Firm fan.  The usual Celtic Bhoy with all the trimmings - EPL squad (always seems to be that, oddly), Celtic links (Judas Tierney), 1967 in the tag, Celtic FC as the name, Celtic kit...he kicked off and tried to the usual pointless skilling, took the ball off him and scored with my own Tierney.  2-0 by the 4th minute and he quit.  Was very tempted to send him some Copenhagen based message, but told myself to grow up instead.

Got 88 Ilicic in my 10 wins pack which was pretty good considering.  Sold his Headliner a while back, so good to get a decent option back for any Serie A objectives in future.

53 minutes ago, forameus said:

Most satisfying of course being the customary meeting of an Old Firm fan.  The usual Celtic Bhoy with all the trimmings - EPL squad (always seems to be that, oddly), Celtic links (Judas Tierney), 1967 in the tag, Celtic FC as the name, Celtic kit...he kicked off and tried to the usual pointless skilling, took the ball off him and scored with my own Tierney.  2-0 by the 4th minute and he quit.  Was very tempted to send him some Copenhagen based message, but told myself to grow up instead.

I had some try to be to to clever with their GK after going 3-0 up on me.  He played the ball back to the GK and started doing keepy ups inside the six yard box, until I charged the keeper down and got in a sliding tackle.  

Keeper and ball ended up in the net and thankfully the ref decided no foul was committed and the goal stood.

It was a major turning point as I went on to win 5-3 and the rest of the game the guy tried hacking me off the pitch, a tactic that back fired as he then had 3 men sent off.

Not my fault he was trying to be a smart ass at 3-0 up though.

Changed my team halfway through WL cos my midfield was too shite. Decided to pick up some of the cheaper meta gold cards and splash out on a a CAM. 

Had enough unreadable shite in my club to do the Sanchez SBC. 

Okocha is some player but his stamina is terrible. Just means more sub appearances for gms though.

Screenshot_20200308-164439_Companion.jpg

Hoping there will be a good striker in icon swaps three. As ridiculous as it sounds, son is a bit slow on the ball for this stage in the game for me! Not to dissimilar to Cristiano Ronaldo but found his 5 star skills made the difference in getting him a bit of space to get a shot away.

Decided it’s more beneficial to start Ramos at RB on max chemistry and move him to CB, while subbing off Militao for TAA as he’s still nutty on 5 chemistry off the bench. Means I can start Messi too. Only downside is having to use Guardiola again for chemistry but I was having to do that while starting Trent and Shaqiri anyway.

602DB745-97D8-4A75-AB7A-51B3E04A7223.thumb.jpeg.150a284aab22b17001b173822544e3b0.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Decided it’s more beneficial to start Ramos at RB on max chemistry and move him to CB, while subbing off Militao for TAA as he’s still nutty on 5 chemistry off the bench. Means I can start Messi too. Only downside is having to use Guardiola again for chemistry but I was having to do that while starting Trent and Shaqiri anyway.

602DB745-97D8-4A75-AB7A-51B3E04A7223.thumb.jpeg.150a284aab22b17001b173822544e3b0.jpeg

How's osimhen? Couldnt be arsed completing it.

14 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

How's osimhen? Couldnt be arsed completing it.

He’s decent. I’ve enjoyed him a lot so far and he’s definitely an improvement on Moments’ Remy.

Sick thing is if I had the coins for one of Allan’s special cards, I could actually get Ronaldo in the team on full chemistry as well 😳

Just now, AUFC90 said:

Anyone know why there's no Conmebol players on the market ?

Probably to do with the price ranges. I know Tevez has been extinct pretty much since he came out because he has a 650k max bin which they haven’t updated yet

I'm kill multiple children to get that Alex Sandro card, I've over 200 players in my club but likely wont come close to completing it without spending money

The new league SBCs look quite interesting. 

Wonder why they couldn’t have done this with the champions league at the start as well, which would have given the blue champs cards a bit of value. Strange. 

Edited by Wardy