FIFA 20

TheGoon

3 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

A couple of 10-1 loses last year, in back to back games!

12 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
10 hours ago, Wardy said:
Anyone ever been hammered 8-0 on WL? emoji23.pngemoji102.png

Oh yes

Glad I’m not the only one. Currently 7 wins 8 losses. I’d like to think I can win at least half my remaining 15 but hey it’s fifa. 😂 some of the shithousery is just ridiculous. GMS though. Amazing off the bench on tiring defences. Wand of a left foot as well. 

Pulled Nedved on the prime icon pack. Not great as I have his 86 but with 9 icons a duplicate was likely.

I am not finishing the weekend league as I spent ages on rivals and the brutal squad battles however I got to 14 for the icon swap.

I will get the rest through time and get Maldini when the next swaps are released.

I have seen over 50+ prime icon packs opened and haven’t seen a player over 1m coins.

38 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

Pulled Nedved on the prime icon pack. Not great as I have his 86 but with 9 icons a duplicate was likely.

I am not finishing the weekend league as I spent ages on rivals and the brutal squad battles however I got to 14 for the icon swap.

I will get the rest through time and get Maldini when the next swaps are released.

I have seen over 50+ prime icon packs opened and haven’t seen a player over 1m coins.

I got 5 and thought that was alot since friday. some games were a pure rager others were gifts (opposition scored and quit) roughly think I have played 41 games across 3 days.

is Baby Guulit going to be worth the 10 tokens? I bought him on a older version just to have him and he lasted about 10 games before getting sold on. I would hazard a guess his other versions are miles better.

Saved up 21 packs. refusing to open any because I have had constant shite in them.

2 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:

I saw Runthefutmarket pull a couple of Dalglish’s out of viewers packs he was opening tbf

I saw that Nepenthez pulled a Ballack for someone as well, like 1m coins. 

Got to 14 wins with 4 games left. Think I’ll call it a day. Gave out a couple of hammerings and caused at least 4 quits so not too bad. Was surprisingly calm for most of the matches even when getting beat and even came back from being 2-0 on a couple of occasions. 

Cruelest defeat was when I was up 3-2 and the guy scored a peach of a volley in 120th min and then proceeded to beat me on pens. The pens are really shite on this. Like really really pish. 

Free kicks are hit or miss as well, Koeman has great free kicks, I scored a couple with him and a third led to a rebound goal. 

unlocked the icon swaps for Fut champs and also my 14th win was my 25th fut champs win too. 

GMS the star off the bench. He’s played 55 games and scored 46 goals. Few on squad battles but mostly rivals and champs. Anyone who didn’t do the SBC, tough luck. Soon as he comes on, and you start running with him, folk don’t know how to handle him. It’s frightening.

37EE8B96-941F-40EA-8102-DD129EADFFE1.jpeg

I got 5 and thought that was alot since friday. some games were a pure rager others were gifts (opposition scored and quit) roughly think I have played 41 games across 3 days.

is Baby Guulit going to be worth the 10 tokens? I bought him on a older version just to have him and he lasted about 10 games before getting sold on. I would hazard a guess his other versions are miles better.
Saved up 21 packs. refusing to open any because I have had constant shite in them.

Base Gullit is dreadful. He somehow gets bullied and his stamina is shocking.

Started doing the online tokens. Four games on the bounce with my Spanish team. If only it could all be this easy. Last win I was 2-0 down and had saved a penalty at 0-0 by half time. Managed to score four unanswered in the second half.

What a team this lot are

BBCEBE75-DC01-420F-B79F-F24143102BCB.thumb.jpeg.1887858c4cbc60247311f24a04418b6b.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Started doing the online tokens. Four games on the bounce with my Spanish team. If only it could all be this easy. Last win I was 2-0 down and had saved a penalty at 0-0 by half time. Managed to score four unanswered in the second half.

What a team this lot are

BBCEBE75-DC01-420F-B79F-F24143102BCB.thumb.jpeg.1887858c4cbc60247311f24a04418b6b.jpeg

Nice message you’ve got there....SEETHE

Edited by Wardy

1 hour ago, Wardy said:

Nice message you’ve got there....SEETHE

Aye :lol: that was some Welsh boy who I was pumping who decided at 5-1 to pause and use the whole pause twice in a row and then not quit but decide from 70 minutes to pass it about at the back.

Might have taken the mature response and messaged him Baaaaaa while he was doing this but I won’t confirm or deny.

Had a torrid weekend league tbh, just seemed to be a constant stream of try hard, time wasting arseholes. Wish I did that Rooney SBC, he destroyed me, came up against him 5 times and he scored something ridiculous like 17 goals.

Finished a broken man at 14-12.

Also, if you're doing the squad battles tokens for the Icon, get yourself 11 Brazilians that play in Ligue Nos. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.