FIFA 20

TheGoon

11 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

So my game keeps crashing two seconds after FUT opens. Wtf is that all about?

I know with Virgin Media there has been issues with FIFA online services.

For me I found once the FUT loading finished and got to the home page then it just froze completely.

I had to turn the console off and back on to get the console just to work again.

I dont know if this is the same problem you are having.

I finished in gold 1 this weekend. I had 4 disconnects though which cost me 4 wins and I had 2 games left. Could have been a high finish but I’ll take the gold 1.

The gameplay is utterly horrendous though. Some of the goals I scored and conceded were beyond belief. Couldn’t even enjoy winning.

7 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

I know with Virgin Media there has been issues with FIFA online services.

For me I found once the FUT loading finished and got to the home page then it just froze completely.

I had to turn the console off and back on to get the console just to work again.

I dont know if this is the same problem you are having.

I’m with virgin media so that would explain it but what an absolute farce of a company EA are

After only just managing to complete Acuna last week after going through some fucking rancid form, I decided to sacrifice a lot of tradeable players to change the team up a bit.  Out went OTW De Jong, OTW Griezmann and Kante, for a combined ~600k.  Already had around 170k in the bank, so was swithering on whether to buy Mbappe, further sell OTW Ben Yedder and buy big Ronaldo, or do something different.

In the end, I went for the big, strong, Italian door, and went for PIM Vieri.  And f**k me this guy is good.  Liked his middle card, but he never seemed to have quite enough to be worth all those coins.  But this PIM card is ludicrous.  Need pace?  He'll burn past you like a semi-truck.  Need strength?  He'll run straight through you.  Got the ball on his left foot?  May as well not have a keeper, the balls going fucking through you.  20 goals in 18 games, pretty much all in Rivals.  If you've got around 600k and want an Icon, get him.  

image.png.5472a126799520d41dbb948276c91bb1.png

image.png.713cd379f9f1e68e25eb82655f0ea910.png

Settled on the above team, starting in a 4-3-3 to get 100 chem (think lowest anyone is on is 8).  Did the Liga NOS SBC to get Battaglia, and him sitting alongside Acuna means I'm nowhere near missing Kante.  Price-wise, I probably traded him for completing the SBC, and with Acuna there I think it's an improvement.  I've managed to get Tierney in permanently (usually had to play Roberto Carlos for chemistry) and he is incredible.  First time since Forrest's ludicrous run of cards last year where I've managed to get a Scotsman in regularly.  And up front is obviously great fun.  Messi is finally just as good as he ought to be, Ben Yedder is a cheat code, and if anyone tries to come near the wee guys, Vieri will f**k them up anyway.  And take their wives.

On 01/03/2020 at 16:37, CaspianChris said:

This issue is still happening for me once it gets to this point.  The game and console freezes and needs manually turned on and off.

20200301_163504.jpg

You can change your DNS settings on your console to manual and set them to 1.1.1.1 I dit it yesterday and the game is working no bother.

35 minutes ago, robosaintee said:

You can change your DNS settings on your console to manual and set them to 1.1.1.1 I dit it yesterday and the game is working no bother.

I have just tried this and it seems to be working 

Thank you.

1 hour ago, mrpaddyx said:

Gary MacKay-Steven has an SBC. Probably the most random thing I’ve seen this year on Fifa!

Absolutely sensational card. Stuck a Maestro card on him and he becomes a 91 rated RW with 99 agility, 97 dribbling, 96 balance, 95 long shots and 99 shot power, plus your 5 star skills 😂

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Absolutely sensational card. Stuck a Maestro card on him and he becomes a 91 rated RW with 99 agility, 97 dribbling, 96 balance, 95 long shots and 99 shot power, plus your 5 star skills 😂

I just brought him on as a sub and he feels unreal. He’s got that burst of pace that seems to just leave players for dead. Bagged me a goal and assist first game. Looks like I’ve got a new super sub.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

So basically, nothing like GMS in real life ha ha

6 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I just brought him on as a sub and he feels unreal. He’s got that burst of pace that seems to just leave players for dead. Bagged me a goal and assist first game. Looks like I’ve got a new super sub.

Forgot to mention his 98 acceleration aswell 😂

Totally OP. Wonder how many people will overlook him early on.