Ronaldinho 91
Mattheus 88
Nedved 86
Garrincha 90
Van Dijk
Hazard
Ter Stegen
De Gea
Yes we've seen them all we get it. I'll beat you with my inferior team.

Yes we've seen them all we get it. I'll beat you with my inferior team.

I’ve actually been playing weekend league with a standard team and enjoying it more. There is far less bullshit when you’re not using an almost all-icon team.

Sold him. Haha

So this year I’ve packed:

Totgs Mbappe tradable
Messi tradable x 2

Untradable
Eusebio 89
Ronaldinho 91
Mattheus 88
Nedved 86
Garrincha 90
Van Dijk
Hazard
Ter Stegen
De Gea
How much do you spend on pack? Must be fortunes.

How much do you spend on pack? Must be fortunes.

My entire team now is untradable. If I had spent money it would be tradable. I generally buy 84 rated totw and hold for a month. Buy around 70 for 12k and they will rise to 17/18k in a few weeks. Easy coins.

Anyway, £80 on release and I got about £50 worth at Christmas as gifts.

I don’t think that’s a fortune but I suppose it’s relative.

I logged back into Fifa 19 for a laugh and was surprised to see that I was only a few points away from Division 4 on Rivals. Not sure quite where it’s went wrong this season as I’m currently firmly wedged in Division 9 with what I think is a not bad team, see below. 

50ECA769-D61C-43B8-A227-657D0EA07240.png

I logged back into Fifa 19 for a laugh and was surprised to see that I was only a few points away from Division 4 on Rivals. Not sure quite where it’s went wrong this season as I’m currently firmly wedged in Division 9 with what I think is a not bad team, see below. 
50ECA769-D61C-43B8-A227-657D0EA07240.thumb.png.7eb9fd850524ffdda943f2acc3dfd815.png
Your midfield isn't strong enough.

My entire team now is untradable. If I had spent money it would be tradable. I generally buy 84 rated totw and hold for a month. Buy around 70 for 12k and they will rise to 17/18k in a few weeks. Easy coins.

Anyway, £80 on release and I got about £50 worth at Christmas as gifts.

I don’t think that’s a fortune but I suppose it’s relative.

Not as much as I thought, fair play.

I've won 16 with 8 left to play in weekend league. Gonna call it a night and hopefully get to gold one tomorrow with a game or two to spare.

Got an 84 ndidi in my ultimate pack for logging in. Shite but cannae complain, pack luck has been great this year.

Got 85 Berghuis for the player pick for winning ten games. Cannae wait to see what shite I pack tomorrow for winning 18.

Got the last 2 wins with the La Liga squad tonight with relative ease. Used 10 tokens to bring in Seedorf. He’s simply more coins than Koeman so not brainer. Will get 88 Koeman in also. 

This was my La Liga side, and then the team I’ve been working on...

69A679C7-BF30-4FC6-AB76-147381FBC514.png

5762196D-914B-4EEE-823F-857BCE82E9C9.png

21 hours ago, robosaintee said:

Did one and got 89 IF Coutinho. Decent supersub.

Not as good as gms though. Sum boi.

Stupidly done another one and it’s Alejandro Gomez. Spunked my coins on half price packs and f**k all out of them too. Definitely think my account’s pack weight is rigged.

Opened the half price rare mega packs and best I got was Alderweireld. One of the packs back anyway. Couple of position modifiers, CF to CAM as well which go for 4K. Up at almost 1.9k in players now. How much before your club is pretty full? 

Currently Gold 2 in squad battles with no real drive to continue. Could probably get to Gold 1/close to elite 3 before 12 mind you. But not really worth it when we all know the best you’ll get is 82 Baumann or 81 Fabregas (both in 3 of the 5 rare mega packs I opened)