FIFA 20

TheGoon

At this stage of the game though may as well chance your arm eh? I’m at a point where I have a pretty solid team that’s mostly untradeable. I’ve got about 700k coins that I use to build league SBCs. 

Any failed card you get from these SBCS (As in Fut birthday party bag) just go into the next coin sinking SBC and on it goes. 

Kind of regretted doing the mid icon pack now. Would have preferred another go at the party bag. Will see if I can get it done though with minimal cost, but at the same time? f**k it, it’s only a game. 😂

5 minutes ago, Wardy said:

At this stage of the game though may as well chance your arm eh? I’m at a point where I have a pretty solid team that’s mostly untradeable. I’ve got about 700k coins that I use to build league SBCs. 

Any failed card you get from these SBCS (As in Fut birthday party bag) just go into the next coin sinking SBC and on it goes. 

Kind of regretted doing the mid icon pack now. Would have preferred another go at the party bag. Will see if I can get it done though with minimal cost, but at the same time? f**k it, it’s only a game. 😂

Yeah, totally.  They're shite value, obviously.  But it's a game, who gives a shit at this stage?  Sure I could keep high-rated players in the hope of some attractive SBC, but the way the game's gone this year they've been thin on the ground.  Use them now, maybe I'll get lucky.

Packed Correa.  Submitted couple of storyline cards including Akanji. Not amazing but still better than 90% of the Winter Refreshes so I’ll take it. Another striker though after getting Córdoba in the squad battles....

Ach as I posted earlier, only a game. Still handsome amount of coins in the club and lots of high rated untradeable cards...

I’ve had Eriksen and Florenzi out of both birthday packs. Erisken makes the bench for me, decent enough card.

Playing weekend league for the first time in ages and I’m doing better than I have before. Think I’m on 12 wins with 12 games left, absolute guarantee that I shit the bed and scrape to 14 wins.

41 minutes ago, Zing. said:

I’ve had Eriksen and Florenzi out of both birthday packs. Erisken makes the bench for me, decent enough card.

Playing weekend league for the first time in ages and I’m doing better than I have before. Think I’m on 12 wins with 12 games left, absolute guarantee that I shit the bed and scrape to 14 wins.

Thats good going. I always maybe win like 2 and then lose 3. Don’t think in my few times I’ve played WL went on like a 5/6 game win streak. Always come up against someone far superior and get pumped. 

I’ve not started yet this weekend. Might struggle to actually do any games tonight as well. So Sunday night will be fun. 

Played half my weekend league game and got to 6 wins, was going to play 5 today but tbh I'm on the way to being pished so probably best not too. If I get another 6 in the remaining games I'll be happy.

2 hours ago, AUFC90 said:
21 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:
Also Ryan Kent is far superior to Nedved which is simply disgusting.

GMS >James >Kent>>>>>>>>Nedved

And all of them >>>>>>>> Orsic

Right serious question for you lads. Been pretty much set on Fred as my storyine choice, but Belotti has me second guessing my choice. Who do you boys reckon is the best bet? Got just under 5k xp to go so could have the choice tonight.

2 hours ago, AUFC90 said:
21 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:
Also Ryan Kent is far superior to Nedved which is simply disgusting.

GMS >James >Kent>>>>>>>>Nedved

GMS is the best player I've ever used. Unbelievable. 

Right serious question for you lads. Been pretty much set on Fred as my storyine choice, but Belotti has me second guessing my choice. Who do you boys reckon is the best bet? Got just under 5k xp to go so could have the choice tonight.

If you’re happy to wait, I’m using Fred in my weekend league team. I have only played 3 with him so far.

59 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I picked Fred, I didn't think I needed him until I got him and so far he has been a bit a beast on Rivals, 7 games, 5 goals with 4 assists (engine chem style)

Non sequiter into todays SBC, FLASHBACK HULK. They appear to have based his stats on the actual Hulk as he looks like a powerhouse foward.

Edited by mrpaddyx