FIFA 20

TheGoon

12 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Seriously though if you had someone like Zidane as the manager that would boost Griezmanns chemisty 

I've changed TWs manager league to La Liga to help, tbf. 

8 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

Looking forward to hearing your feedback on him. I’ve had him as striker and CAM. Currently a CAM and still banging in the goals.

As long as hes half as clinical as Lewandowski, but able to actually beat players, he'll be fine. Was just totally unable to do anything except score with him.

2 hours ago, Wardy said:

I’ve watched so many FUT birthday party bag YouTube videos and I’ve seen one Griezmann and no Sissoko’s. P&B Pack opening OP... 😂

Watch mine again if you want to see some happiness (no please do, I need the hits!)

31 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Watch mine again if you want to see some happiness (no please do, I need the hits!)

Aye yours was class as well. Honestly watched loads of them. Tonnes of Winter refreshes. One Griezmann, no Sissoko’s and maybe one Kanye besides yours. Nepenthez got Richarlison on his new RTG account. Only one I’ve seen of that too. 

32 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Aye yours was class as well. Honestly watched loads of them. Tonnes of Winter refreshes. One Griezmann, no Sissoko’s and maybe one Kanye besides yours. Nepenthez got Richarlison on his new RTG account. Only one I’ve seen of that too. 

I watched one of the videos and it was something like 90% Winter Refresh , it would have been a great promo if those had been left out.

Is there some sort of setting you need to change at the start of playing this rancid new game? 
players don’t go towards ball, their touch is shambolic, tackling is very near impossible.x

do you have to change anything such as assistance etc? 

any help appreciated team