FIFA 20

TheGoon

I’m 16 from 18 this WL so far but I’m busy today so I will try and get to 18 later for the pack.

Been trying out loads of icon moments which wastes coins with EA tax but it’s been fun.

Prime Moments Butragueno - very lethal. Weak and 3* skills.

Prime moments Crespo - complete striker. Feels smoothe and deadly in front of goal.

Dalglish - woodwork magnet but good on the ball.

Next up - no idea.

5 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

I’m 16 from 18 this WL so far but I’m busy today so I will try and get to 18 later for the pack.

Been trying out loads of icon moments which wastes coins with EA tax but it’s been fun.

Prime Moments Butragueno - very lethal. Weak and 3* skills.

Prime moments Crespo - complete striker. Feels smoothe and deadly in front of goal.

Dalglish - woodwork magnet but good on the ball.

Next up - no idea.

How many coins do you have? 😂

Best striker I've faced is Stoichkov, FWIW. Harder to defend against than your R9/Pele/Rauls for me.

How many coins do you have? [emoji23]
Best striker I've faced is Stoichkov, FWIW. Harder to defend against than your R9/Pele/Rauls for me.

I had 4.1m. I have been saving up coins and selling everything tradable all year. My entire team is first owner untradable that I’ve packed or got from icon packs therefore I was going to keep saving however I fell to temptation and I’m trying out icons until I find one I enjoy enough.

I came up against Maradona last night. Couldn’t touch him. I’ll agree with Mayos, my Mid Dalglish loves a shot against the frame of the goal. Still amazing though. 

The prime moments one is shocking for it. He’s unbelievable on the ball but he hits the post more than scoring. Infuriating because the rest of his game is perfect.

95 Pele is within range however he doesn’t have the greatest of reviews.

I have to say though, my gold Militao actually feels better than my baby Nesta.  Made a few mistakes with Nesta, although one wasn’t my fault, Van der Sar saves a shot and I pressed clear so Nesta would header it, but did a pishy wee weak header straight to the guys player who slipped it through van der Sars legs. Horrendous. 

Edited by Wardy

48 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

I had 4.1m. I have been saving up coins and selling everything tradable all year. My entire team is first owner untradable that I’ve packed or got from icon packs therefore I was going to keep saving however I fell to temptation and I’m trying out icons until I find one I enjoy enough.

Fair dues, was just curious as like looking on futbin and that when I see people asking about players 😂

Is there anything worse than playing squad battles against nonsense 80 rated teams with 25 chemistry and they become fucking Barcelona on steroids. The AI in this game is a fucking abomination. 

Is there anything worse than playing squad battles against nonsense 80 rated teams with 25 chemistry and they become fucking Barcelona on steroids. The AI in this game is a fucking abomination. 

I refuse to play them. Absolutely hate them.

My nephew wants 11 weekend league wins each week in exchange for squad battles where there is objectives on.

11 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

I refuse to play them. Absolutely hate them.

My nephew wants 11 weekend league wins each week in exchange for squad battles where there is objectives on.

I'm just trying to do the Cordoba challenges and it's an absolute fucking joke. Sick of how ridiculously fast and strong the AI players always are no matter if it's a 59 or 89 player. Just going to keep cycling through and forfeiting games now until I get solely bronze teams, I'm fed up with this game.  

10 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

An interesting SBC appeared tonight , a Birthday pack where you can get a either a Fut Birthday player, Shapeshifter or Winter Refresh player. The price is a bit steep at an 86 Squad but I might just do it anyway. 

An 86 rated squad with a TOTW to get winter refresh Bernat incoming... 😂 if you do the Libertadores and sudamericana a couple of times and stick a few 83s in then it’s worth a pop I suppose. 

An interesting SBC appeared tonight , a Birthday pack where you can get a either a Fut Birthday player, Shapeshifter or Winter Refresh player. The price is a bit steep at an 86 Squad but I might just do it anyway. 

Just seen this. Tempting.

I will get Limbomde or whatever he’s called. I have him untradable and in these type of packs I either get the same person or the worst going.

Got Kroos from the FUT 16 SBC so I'm just about to do the party bag SBC, need to spend approx 30k on two players to get it. I've also already got that Limbombe untradable so fully expecting to be just as disappointed.