FIFA 20

TheGoon

My aim was to get rid of my high cards by punting them into the mid icon sbc after I did the icon swaps.
Got pissed off after a few defeats doing the German one so went for the mid icon sbc now instead of waiting. Packed Zanetti RB which is shite as I was hoping for any position bar LB, RB and GK.

Also went and done the birthday pack and got winter fresh Nathan Ake.

Shite.
What rating is Ake. His base gold card was pretty OP at start of game so I would imagine like an 85/86 version would be a bit of a beast.

21 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

What rating is Ake. His base gold card was pretty OP at start of game so I would imagine like an 85/86 version would be a bit of a beast.

20200408_111436.thumb.jpg.37a7babe014ae04fa6be21336e0720f5.jpg

Managed to keep it together and grind a couple of wins with that champions league squad. Need one more for the token. Then the grind begins again in season 2. I’m guessing most of us on here did the prime icon pack? If so who you wanting to get next?

Im probably going to go with PM Puyol and PM Litmanen with the 15 tokens.

May as well play for them all rather than say only playing for 7 and getting baby Gullit or Overmars. Anyone going for the big guns? 

53 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Managed to keep it together and grind a couple of wins with that champions league squad. Need one more for the token. Then the grind begins again in season 2. I’m guessing most of us on here did the prime icon pack? If so who you wanting to get next?

May as well play for them all rather than say only playing for 7 and getting baby Gullit or Overmars. Anyone going for the big guns? 

I'm one win away from 11 tokens. The 12th is dependent on if I play the Weekend League again. Not decided who i'm going to get but it's likely a toss up between Dalglish and Maradona. I'll wait and see how much of a grind the other tokens are going to be. Having watched a few videos on Youtube i'm definately not going to do the Prime Icon pack. Far to many people are getting guff like Gattuso, who are less tokens than the pack itself.

7 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

I'm one win away from 11 tokens. The 12th is dependent on if I play the Weekend League again. Not decided who i'm going to get but it's likely a toss up between Dalglish and Maradona. I'll wait and see how much of a grind the other tokens are going to be. Having watched a few videos on Youtube i'm definately not going to do the Prime Icon pack. Far to many people are getting guff like Gattuso, who are less tokens than the pack itself.

Yeah it’s just the risk you take. Obviously I would have preferred an attacking player in mine, but really cannot grumble at getting Prime Roberto Carlos, knowing it could have been Inzaghi. 

4 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

When are the next set of tokens available? I took the pack and got Crespo so will probably go for Lampard or Puyol. The pace on Puyol worries me a wee bit tbh. Lampard looks a solid option at CM box to box.

Should be 2 weeks on Friday.

8 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

When are the next set of tokens available? I took the pack and got Crespo so will probably go for Lampard or Puyol. The pace on Puyol worries me a wee bit tbh. Lampard looks a solid option at CM box to box.

Did you just stop at 9 tokens to do the pack yeah? Shadow on Puyol and he still looks a monster. Defensive stats all maxed out at 99 for each. Pace face stat 84 (acceleration 84, pace 83) will strong link well with the moments Ramos card. He’d probably be an upgrade on Militao I would assume. Haha.

1 hour ago, Wardy said:

My plan is the same as yours, but in a different order.

Took Puyol from getting the first lot of swaps. Will go for Litmanen next, and then take the pack if I get all 12 from the second batch of objectives.

4 minutes ago, TQM said:

My plan is the same as yours, but in a different order.

Took Puyol from getting the first lot of swaps. Will go for Litmanen next, and then take the pack if I get all 12 from the second batch of objectives.

How is PM puyol for you? Solid? 

13 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Did you just stop at 9 tokens to do the pack yeah? Shadow on Puyol and he still looks a monster. Defensive stats all maxed out at 99 for each. Pace face stat 84 (acceleration 84, pace 83) will strong link well with the moments Ramos card. He’d probably be an upgrade on Militao I would assume. Haha.

Aye just stopped at 9, I don’t mind smashing out the online stuff so will be same again next set. Will do the easiest Squad battles next time. I do like the look of Puyol, a 94 CB is end game stuff. I’ve got 91 VVD to partner him with. 

Him or Lampard anyway I think.

I'm for Dalglish. I've tried him and I know I like him so no brainer me. 3 of my friends have done prime icon packs. Result =. Wright, Scholes and Hagi.
No thanks.

Just played against someone in rivals and got pumped 4-1 the guy was possibly the best player I've seen using the skills, not just spamming but you tell he knew what he was doing. I have not problem getting gubbed of someone like that but it irritates me a little that Ian Wright is capable of pulling of the same flicks and tricks as Messi.

Prime Wright is great in game to be fair. Really good all round striker.

I took Moments Gattuso this time, and pretty happy with him for now.

Working towards Bergkamp for the second set, though new Ramsey & Ozil special cards means I can't fit them all in anymore.

30 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

I'm for Dalglish. I've tried him and I know I like him so no brainer me. 3 of my friends have done prime icon packs. Result =. Wright, Scholes and Hagi.
No thanks.

Aye he is Brilliant to have.