FIFA 20

TheGoon

Can confirm Griezmann is an upgrade on Lewandowski, btw. Not as clinical off both feet, but so much better to play with.

Balance 65 though. No from me. 86 rated squad as well with an in form. 😂 These SBCs man. 

Is anyone like doing a first owner type thing and being strict with it? I might for the next one. For a wee while anyway. 

9 of my best team is First owned actually...

Balance 65 though. No from me. 86 rated squad as well with an in form. [emoji23] These SBCs man. 

Is anyone like doing a first owner type thing and being strict with it? I might for the next one. For a wee while anyway. 

Yes that’s all I use. My entire first team and bench is first owner untradable.

3 hours ago, Wardy said:

Balance 65 though. No from me. 86 rated squad as well with an in form. 😂 These SBCs man. 

Yeah, the 86 squad is far too dear.

I could do this first owned squad but I dont want to ha ha. Of my current squad, RTTF Kane (190,000), Gold Virgil van Dijk (450,000) and Gold Kevin De Bruyne (118,000) are all bought with the rest first owner.

The only other player of significane that I have bought was Sergio Ramos for 191,000 near the start of the game (I sold Son to pay for him amd Griezmaan, the latter of which I can't remember what I paid for and used him in an SBC a while back).

Edited by mrpaddyx

12 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Yeah, the 86 squad is far too dear.

I could do this first owned squad but I dont want to ha ha. Of my current squad, RTTF Kane (190,000), Gold Virgil van Dijk (450,000) and Gold Kevin De Bruyne (118,000) are all bought with the rest first owner.

The only other player of significane that I have bought was Sergio Ramos for 191,000 near the start of the game (I sold Son to pay for him amd Griezmaan, the latter of which I can't remember what I paid for and used him in an SBC a while back).

It’s mental the prices of the standard golds at the start of the game...I’m sure I sold gold Mertens in like October for 180k 😂

Started ultimate team on Thursday... 

still not feeling this years game play. Standard £20 at the very start to get few packs. 

Three days and this is all I have to show for it. 

Happy to take any suggestions advice of how to get this better 

CB733D52-7AAD-4E5A-9684-D81CF7F3520B.jpeg

15 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:

If you’re happy to wait, I’m using Fred in my weekend league team. I have only played 3 with him so far.

Yeah no rush. I think it might come down to wether Belotti is good enough to replace Ronaldo because I think he’s easier to slot into my team and not have to drop Messi

21 hours ago, Wardy said:

Thats good going. I always maybe win like 2 and then lose 3. Don’t think in my few times I’ve played WL went on like a 5/6 game win streak. Always come up against someone far superior and get pumped. 

I’ve not started yet this weekend. Might struggle to actually do any games tonight as well. So Sunday night will be fun. 

I’ve come up against some much better players now. Sitting on 17 wins with 3 games left which matches my best finish.  Can’t see me getting to 20 wins, will play one more and see how I do.

Also interested in the Fred review. Will unlock level 30 today after finishing all the friendlies matches to get the jumbo rare players pack. Wondering if Fred will be an upgrade on standard Allan, or if I should take Belotti just because he looks like an absolute beast.

16 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

I used a loan moments Maldini and wasn't impressed. Not sure if this helps or not emoji23.png

I also had this, and didnt find much difference between him and Lenglet, as ridiculous as that sounds.

Need 1 win from 8 to get to 11 wins so hopeful of getting it after that I'll try to get 12 for the icon swap. Noticable difference in the quality of player from Friday, I'd say I've been competitive in all but 1 game played today.