FIFA 20

TheGoon

3 hours ago, forameus said:

You can do it on any of the friendly ways.  Options seem to be

1. Add someone who wants to scum the objectives as a friend, then trade wins back and forth.  One person scores/assists then the other forfeits, then swap around for 42 games until you're all complete
  2. Play all 21 games online like a fucking masochist
  3. Play all 21 against the AI

I'm doing option 3 currently.  AI set to Beginner level.  Start the game, score/assist, then park the ball with one of my players and the AI dance around doing nothing.  Sitting using remote play on my phone while I work, 30 seconds of effort every 15 mins or so.  It's tedious, but it's far better than option 2, and it hopefully won't lead to EA completely abandoning things like this if you use option 1 (like they did with Politano).

You can also connect another controller and play against a "friend" on couch play. Start the game, score, then just leave the controllers and get on with other things.

6 minutes ago, TQM said:

You can also connect another controller and play against a "friend" on couch play. Start the game, score, then just leave the controllers and get on with other things.

Good point actually.  If you can get to the console every 15 minutes or so, that'd work too.

7 minutes ago, TQM said:

If the “friend” quits does it count as a win for the main controller? 

I played all 21 games online like a fucking masochist and my reward was an untradable Rakitic. Could have cried.
Seen folk on twitter saying there's another one of those party bag SBCs incoming but it includes Future Stars in it... Doing that might completely drain my club but very tempted to give it a bash. 
Edit: just realised those tweets are a day old and that SBC is active [emoji28]
It was there last night and only had 20 hours left. I got Kondogbia.....amazing [emoji23]

Done the friendly objective...so who am I going to get?

Bonucci 86.  That's ok I guess.  Not really worth the extra effort, but it's better than nothing.  Also got Onana CL card (dupe) but the rest were 83 and below.

EDIT: f**k, forgot it was untradeable.  That Onana looks like it's going for Max BIN as well.

Edited by forameus

1 hour ago, Mayos Noun said:

I’m 200k away from toty Messi. After using his normal card this weekend, it’s a no brainer. Best player I’ve used.

Messi and Neymar are the undisputed 🐐‘s of the regular gold cards

Anyone on PS4 yet to do the friendlies objectives?

Got that remote play set up which was easy enough but it's terrible for playing the game on, it will however serve its purpose of doing the friendly challenges so cheers for letting me know about it.

2 hours ago, thomas said:

Got that remote play set up which was easy enough but it's terrible for playing the game on, it will however serve its purpose of doing the friendly challenges so cheers for letting me know about it.

Absolutely not even worth the little effort I put in, best player in the pack was Depay.

Packed FS Kamara. Useable, but costs less than the SBC. Although I only spent about 90k liquid coins. Can actually fit into my main team on full Chem also.

May sell Mbappe and go with this setup. Will go to a 4231 with Neymar up front, Dalglish CAM with Griezmann LAM and Correa RAM. 

8408D66A-B655-4C98-B089-EA4D59C59BB3.png

Packed FS Kamara. Useable, but costs less than the SBC. Although I only spent about 90k liquid coins. Can actually fit into my main team on full Chem also.
May sell Mbappe and go with this setup. Will go to a 4231 with Neymar up front, Dalglish CAM with Griezmann LAM and Correa RAM. 
8408D66A-B655-4C98-B089-EA4D59C59BB3.thumb.png.48c6556faca3fe70a767fc9d33d202ee.png
How does Vidal play ?

8408D66A-B655-4C98-B089-EA4D59C59BB3.thumb.png.48c6556faca3fe70a767fc9d33d202ee.png

Great team. Are you going for Maldini to partner Nesta?

I really like Vidal, he’s like a wee bulldog in the middle of the pitch. I gave him the Gladiator Chem style which boosts his dribbling and defending. Makes his composure 95 as well so perfect for just carrying the ball with, his first touch is like 99 as well. Pair that with stand tackle 99 hes great to help out when I lose the ball and look to press quick to get it back.

Maldini is an option for the swaps, but I may go with with PM Puyol and then get PM Litmanen with the remaining 6. 

Id still prefer having Ramos as my other CB but it’s finding a player who’s can play RB but isint a RB other than Kyle Walker. There’s obviously the issue with chemistry as well. Could maybe look at shapeshifter Trent though...

I really like Vidal, he’s like a wee bulldog in the middle of the pitch. I gave him the Gladiator Chem style which boosts his dribbling and defending. Makes his composure 95 as well so perfect for just carrying the ball with, his first touch is like 99 as well. Pair that with stand tackle 99 hes great to help out when I lose the ball and look to press quick to get it back.
Maldini is an option for the swaps, but I may go with with PM Puyol and then get PM Litmanen with the remaining 6. 

Id still prefer having Ramos as my other CB but it’s finding a player who’s can play RB but isint a RB other than Kyle Walker. There’s obviously the issue with chemistry as well. Could maybe look at shapeshifter Trent though...

What about the CB Carlos Alberto and swap in game?

Spent a lot of today doing League SBC's. Spent about £160k on them and was on my way to a big loss until I eventually packed Ter Stegen twice which recouped £150k (minus tax).

Then sold my other duplicates (all 82 or lower) to finish about 20k up.

My only other notable pulls were 86 TOTW Sarabia and 85 Aspas. Finally completed the Ligue 1 SBC though. Quite looking forward to trying Cyprien alongside Birthday Bakayoko.

Edited by Jaggy Snake