FIFA 20

TheGoon

21 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Is the Premier League confirmed for Friday?

Just a rumour I saw on video on YouTube. Could be any of them. La liga would actually suit me better but not sure when that set will come out. 

13 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

It's a total joke. Just got my arse handed to me in Div 9 by a twat with a ridiculous team and he watched every replay, shooshed me and even dabbed to try get me to quit......not when I have a coin boost my friend !!!!

Ps. I'm in Div 9 as it's now impossible to get out off coz of tubes like him

Thankfully I managed the objectives I was doing for Thurman so can just grind the SB swaps over the weekend and hopefully come Monday some of the relegated players might have worked their way back up. 

29 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

It's a total joke. Just got my arse handed to me in Div 9 by a twat with a ridiculous team and he watched every replay, shooshed me and even dabbed to try get me to quit......not when I have a coin boost my friend !!!!

I had Lxwis1690 - full ranger kit, badge etc. 
7-0 up against me after 30 mins, watched every replay, shooshed me, came to camera, watch replay. 
it’s so hard not to quit but I did. 
wrote to him, why or how u in div 9. 

players swaps Bro. 

get tae f**k 

Getting some right weapons messaging me during games at the moment. Two of them wanting me to concede the match as they were going for the Laporte card. I actually conceded the first game because I wasn't near relegation or promotion and feeling kind - not even a thank you. I didn't concede the 2nd match and luckily he quit after I went 1-0 up.

Had a boy message me earlier asking if I needed Kleenex as he scored 3 quick goals to go 3-1 up at half-time. Decent player as well.

1 minute ago, dave_binos said:

Getting some right weapons messaging me during games at the moment. Two of them wanting me to concede the match as they were going for the Laporte card. I actually conceded the first game because I wasn't near relegation or promotion and feeling kind - not even a thank you. I didn't concede the 2nd match and luckily he quit after I went 1-0 up.

Had a boy message me earlier asking if I needed Kleenex as he scored 3 quick goals to go 3-1 up at half-time. Decent player as well.

I had a guy message me last night asking if I would let him score and assist with French players and he would let me win. I didn't think much of it and let him score twice with no opposition. He then proceeds to try and play properly. Didn't work as I ended winning 4-3. He did at least say thank you at the end but asked if I had any spare coins as he apparently had been hacked, er NO!

I had a guy message me last night asking if I would let him score and assist with French players and he would let me win. I didn't think much of it and let him score twice with no opposition. He then proceeds to try and play properly. Didn't work as I ended winning 4-3. He did at least say thank you at the end but asked if I had any spare coins as he apparently had been hacked, er NO!

I had that yesterday, and was in a good mood so thought I would let him score. He went 3-0 up and then messaged me again to say he needed to score from a cross. Thought nothing of it, let him score a 4th. Shock horror, he then played properly and won, I think, 5-3.

I get angry at this game but that made me apoplectic with rage.

Edit - I wasn’t in a good mood. At all. I was so desperate for a win and accepted this bait in the hope it would help.

Hands up who did a TOTW pack? I got a Shamrock Rovers winger 75 rated. Why couldn’t EA make it like an 84+ TOTW for an 83 Or even 84 rated squad? Putting in all the dross 70 odd rated is poor and add nothing to the game. 

7 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Hands up who did a TOTW pack? I got a Shamrock Rovers winger 75 rated. Why couldn’t EA make it like an 84+ TOTW for an 83 Or even 84 rated squad? Putting in all the dross 70 odd rated is poor and add nothing to the game. 

I only did one cos I pulled an 85 untradable and wanted to get rid without just discarding. Packed 81 Benteke. 😢

Sat and rinsed my whole club through the upgrades with the extra players. Made about 50k just off duplicates.

Gonna save my rewards for Friday. Hoping for epl or la liga.

Diogo Jota got 30 wins from 30 in WL according to his Twitter.
Never seen anyone manage that before.

A lot of the streamers on Twitch manage it or at least get close. He was brilliant in the Sky Sports tournament. Brilliant seeing him beat Trent AA in the final.

Has anyone used the Kondogbia 87 special card? I may go for him today.

50 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

A lot of the streamers on Twitch manage it or at least get close. He was brilliant in the Sky Sports tournament. Brilliant seeing him beat Trent AA in the final.

Has anyone used the Kondogbia 87 special card? I may go for him today.

Hashtag Harry has done it with bronze teams in the past. I guess there’s a reason the pros are the pros and I just smash multiple controllers.

13 hours ago, SpiderDee said:

Enjoy the lower divisions, you will likely never get out of them.  I've been bobbing between 7 and 9 the entire game, because every time I get up a head of steam and start climbing, I can never get enough games with people around my level to keep it going.  And given there's now a promo and objectives almost every week, you get plenty of people dropping to stomp all over weaker players.

Just embrace it, man.

10 hours ago, Wardy said:

Because they know plebs like us will do it anyway and take cards and coins out of the game, basically.  If they upped the rating, you'd probably be looking at an 86 squad for it, and would then probably just get an 84 anyway.  

It's not so bad - getting such a shite option has made sure I never do any again.  Had I got an 83 or something, I might have been tempted.