FIFA 20

TheGoon

29 minutes ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

What league is this weekend - does anyone have a clue?

Saw yesterday La Liga is meant to be the next one.

Edit- Although they’ve followed the same format as last year so far and Bundesliga was after the Premier League. Basically I’ve been no help whatsoever. 

Edited by Zing.

I’m struggling with the chemistry and don’t won’t to spent about 100k to then get Henderson for a third time....

Will figure it out.

Think 2k players were my peak. I’m now on about 1.7k and most are golds. 

After promising to take a night off I still went on last night when my wife was putting the kids to bed...

Won about 5 in a row and got the points for WL. Just hoping to get the 11 wins so I don't have to battle to 1000 points in Rivals through the week.

Rivals rewards out.  Took untradeable as always in the hope I got enough PL players for another run round that SBC.  I didn't, but did get 97 Alisson in one pack, which is nice.  Heard he's pretty cack, but I'll give him a go.

Took 3 tradeable packs (2x Premium Gold, 1x Mega Pack)

I only got one played rated higher than 80 from all three packs.

Screenshot_20200507-084428_Gallery.jpg.2440df28a5b02ac995b03bebe347be13.jpg

Appreciate it's TOTS but stuff like that ^^^ is one of my biggest annoyances in the game.

Dross like Bafetimbi Gomis taking oil money in Saudi Arabia so gets to be rated 81. His gold card is better than Jimenez's gold card.

That Leicester defender from my first pick, also offered Adama Traore, who I already had.

Second pick - Andy Fucking Robertson.  Yassss!  I know it isn't the most expensive one, or the best one, but I'd considered buying him.  Just like for Scotland, Tierney's getting papped out again.

Allison had a ridiculous game against me the other night, never seen a keeper performance like it.

Rivals rewards out.  Took untradeable as always in the hope I got enough PL players for another run round that SBC.  I didn't, but did get 97 Alisson in one pack, which is nice.  Heard he's pretty cack, but I'll give him a go.