FIFA 20

TheGoon

23 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

What about the CB Carlos Alberto and swap in game?

Hmm probably too much coin for a card that’s doesn’t look amazing. I could potentially sell Mbappe and bring back 88 rated Koeman. This could allow me to move Vidal to RB, Ramos to CB and Koeman and Seedorf as the 2 CDMs. That could work. But would lose the influence of Vidal in the middle. Although replacing it with Koeman is still pretty decent. Hmmm.

Hmm probably too much coin for a card that’s doesn’t look amazing. I could potentially sell Mbappe and bring back 88 rated Koeman. This could allow me to move Vidal to RB, Ramos to CB and Koeman and Seedorf as the 2 CDMs. That could work. But would lose the influence of Vidal in the middle. Although replacing it with Koeman is still pretty decent. Hmmm.

To be honest, you should complete the American League sbc and get Opara. He can play anywhere in defence although many say he’s the best CB on the game, just a nightmare to link. You wouldn’t have that problem.

1 hour ago, Mayos Noun said:

To be honest, you should complete the American League sbc and get Opara. He can play anywhere in defence although many say he’s the best CB on the game, just a nightmare to link. You wouldn’t have that problem.

Aye he’s a monster and would just play LCB to get full Chem as you say. Still doesn’t solve the dilemma of getting Ramos into CB though. FUTBIN has opara as a 87 at best for RB which I suppose is not bad but better out there I think. 

I skipped the 2nd FUT Birthday pack (I couldn't bear the thought of getting a winter refresh player) and did the 3rd tonight. The only player that i got rid if that I wanted to keep was Ter Stegen and he was untradeable anyway, the only cost was 29k for Imobile so that wasn't too bad.

I did pick up an Icon!!!!, or should I say Future Stars Ikone, which is a small win since he is selling for around 260k.

Loving my Bundesliga team recently - anyone got any suggestions for improvement?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5b385165776c9a103a11d650f5521182.png

Boateng is a beast, proper end-game CB. And I'm so glad I did Cordoba, he has 50 goals & 28 assists in 30 games. So strong, pretty quick and deadly. 

Had been pottering around Div 8 for a while, put those 2 in the team and I'm hoping to get to Div 5 tonight, 3 wins away. 

Subs: 

Spoiler

image.png.48209067845612b10bb7295f2e18dea6.png

I've spent waaaaay too much time doing SBCs and challenges

19 minutes ago, deej said:

Loving my Bundesliga team recently - anyone got any suggestions for improvement?

Hide contents

Boateng is a beast, proper end-game CB. And I'm so glad I did Cordoba, he has 50 goals & 28 assists in 30 games. So strong, pretty quick and deadly. 

Had been pottering around Div 8 for a while, put those 2 in the team and I'm hoping to get to Div 5 tonight, 3 wins away. 

Subs: 

Reveal hidden contents

That Kimmich is one of my favourite players. Up there with the best SBC I’ve done.

Spent a miserable evening yesterday getting the UCL Swaps token, but finally managed it.  Got to level 30, all Swaps tokens done, and nothing worth grinding for before the new season starts.  Glad to get some time off from the game to be honest, which is sad in a way.  I'll keep on top of SBCs but don't plan on playing more than a handful of games before a week on Friday..

In the meantime though, think I might do a big sell-off of the club.  Cannae wait to have loads of coins to piss away fruitlessly.

2 hours ago, deej said:

Reveal hidden contents

Subs: 

Hide contents

The Lainer league SBC card is an upgrade at right-back IMO. I have the Piszczek card but prefer Lainer. Some people have mentioned the da Costa card as being very good. 

24 minutes ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

No more Fifa for this man. 

seethe rage whatever u want to call it .. less than a week after buying it too 🤢

74346901-BDA7-4646-A47B-26C236E2B723.jpeg

Nightmare. 

On a side note, as annoyed as I get at this game, I've never broken anything over it. Out of interest, what drove you to do that, and how did you do it?

1 hour ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

seethe rage whatever u want to call it .. less than a week after buying it too 🤢

74346901-BDA7-4646-A47B-26C236E2B723.jpeg

My 9 year old son has done that when playing Fifa. His excuse was that he didn't know the controller would break the screen!!!

Aye he’s a monster and would just play LCB to get full Chem as you say. Still doesn’t solve the dilemma of getting Ramos into CB though. FUTBIN has opara as a 87 at best for RB which I suppose is not bad but better out there I think. 

His key stats would make him perfect at full back unless you like to bomb forward with your right back. Speed, defending, physical and ridiculous agility.

74346901-BDA7-4646-A47B-26C236E2B723.thumb.jpeg.2124e8f752a5f24f50ce4c0600ec308d.jpeg

What a gutter that is.

I have bite marks on my controllers, my tv and my side table however thankfully I’ve never smashed any of these to the extent they are unusable. Strengthened my gums though.

Holy f**k :lol: 
No way should any computer game make you rage that much. 

Agreed, however it is really difficult to control yourself when you are not fully in control of the game you’re playing. There’s far too much random scripting involved and the likes of momentum, kick off goals and 45th/90th minute goals. It becomes infuriating.

Fifa is the only thing which can make me rage as such. It’s strange.

GAME changed their insurance policy on controllers because of me so I get it too sadly :lol:

Only game that has ever driven me to break controllers. Can get raging at stuff like CoD but it’s never led to me battering f**k out my controller.

Ea servers down for anyone else? This game is getting beyond a joke. I’ve enjoyed every edition up til this one. With this one, I’ve enjoyed it in small stages but then get pissed off by passing, a team scoring in 94th minute when only 2 mins of time have been added on, hitting the post 4 times in a game, a goalkeeper handling outside the box but not getting sent off, defenders standing like statues when not in control of them and some sbc challenges being rather underwhelming. Surprisingly I like heading but can see why others wouldn’t like it. It’s a lot harder to score a header than in Fifa 19; you need the players but weight of the ball and timing is crucial.

I’ll continue to play the game as it’s the only game I play apart from champ man but FIFA 21 has to be better.