FIFA 20

TheGoon

Accidentally took the two gold pack + mega pack option, alternative was 3.5k coins though. I only played one night this week so my own fault it was shite.

Best I get from my packs was Casillas.

43 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Unsure if I’ll take the untradeables this week, I have quite a lot of high rated untradeables building up but no decent SBCs to put them in. 

This will be my last week of untradeables for a while, as I have too many piling up. I completed Carlos Vela's SBC (which I'd kept back for this kind of thing) to get rid of some duplicates while opening packs.

Although having just googled Vela I see he started out at Arsenal, which I had no recollection of, so he can go straight onto the bench of my Arsenal squad.

Had just over 300k. Majority spunked on Reus, who I have moved to a ST. I'll have him as a false 9 with Werner to get in behind. Did the Harit SBC and had enough coins to bring in Totw Hummels. His pace is concerning, my back 4 all drop deep and my full backs are set as stay back so I think he'll be decent, 90 def.

IMG_8425.thumb.PNG.ab542ea3e86cc85efd8dddfa4528759d.PNG

2 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

This will be my last week of untradeables for a while, as I have too many piling up. I completed Carlos Vela's SBC (which I'd kept back for this kind of thing) to get rid of some duplicates while opening packs.

That's the problem.  I pretty much always take untradeables, but it's getting to the point where I need to start getting rid of some of them, otherwise I'm going to start getting far too many duplicate untradeables.  A big Serie A SBC would be nice at this stage, could probably do one comfortably at this stage and level things out a little.

11 minutes ago, forameus said:

That's the problem.  I pretty much always take untradeables, but it's getting to the point where I need to start getting rid of some of them, otherwise I'm going to start getting far too many duplicate untradeables.  A big Serie A SBC would be nice at this stage, could probably do one comfortably at this stage and level things out a little.

With the Bundesliga league SBC up last night, hopefully more won't be too far away to start filtering cards out.

A Serie A SBC for a decent right back, to upgrade Florenzi, would be nice.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

1 minute ago, Jaggy Snake said:

With the Bundesliga league SBC up last night, hopefully more won't be too far away to start filtering cards out.

A Serie SBC for a decent right back, to upgrade Florenzi, would be nice.

It'll be good news if they add another league tonight, as it's suggest they plan to do them regularly going forward.  If we've got quite a few this time next week, I'll be delighted.

I'm not sure who I'd like from the Serie A one.  It looks like they might be offering low-rated but otherwise powerful players, so it could be anyone.  I don't use full-backs, so maybe a good center mid to balance out SMS.  

Picked him up for 75k this morning, seem to have updated his price range.  Not a huge number of them on the market, but enough, and seems he's settling in just above 70k.  The RW must be putting people off, but he'll slot in wonderfully as a RM who can do it all.  Hopefully.

Managed to pick him up for 85k.
You could also move him after kick off into CM, I'll need to have a think about my team now.

I’m in division 6 and I feel that’s probably my level. I don’t play a lot online, few matches here in there. I seriously punch my screen if I played in the excess of 20 matches per week and then weekend league if I even qualified.

Had a topsy turvy game last night, went 1 up then pegged back, got to 3-1 up with 15 mins left and shat everywhere...3-3 by the 84th minute. However...up stepped TOTW Malen from 25 yards into the top bin. Was celebrating like it was actually real.

Must. Get. Out. More.