FIFA 20

TheGoon

9 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

EA have removed it due to the disproportionate number of people who were getting Sancho. Hilarious stuff.

Yup, clearly fucked their rigged coding. Watching Runthefutmarket’s stream and all he’s been packing for people is Sancho or Alberto.

Yup, clearly fucked their rigged coding. Watching Runthefutmarket’s stream and all he’s been packing for people is Sancho or Alberto.

Ironically I watched some the other day about ‘drop rate’ and that it is not only a gamble but probably totally rigged. The argument at this time of the year is, who actually cares if it is just a random throw of the dice? Why do EA feel the need to try and manipulate it (and now get caught).

Edit - I know how the game works and I’m happy for it be weighted in some respect (you shouldn’t have the same chance of packing Messi as you do a Scottish Premiership player) but for an SBC at the end of the year and after everything is out of packs? Why not just make it random? The cards are untradeable.

And people complain about EA, yet they're absolutely fucking foaming at the mouth to complete this that they're willing to pay stupid prices.  Jesus Christ.  Think I made my missing 100k back selling a few cards.