FIFA 20

TheGoon

I'm not sure why I bother with the Weekend League. Currently 3-8 and probably lucky to even have that many wins. The thought occured to me that I might not be very good at the game, so i tried a regular Rivals game and won 11-2, so it just may be that the WL has some kind of jinx on me!

My current side. Really enjoying the Dutch Quartet from middle to front. 

Glad I opted for Nesta as well. Rock at the back. Tempted to get Scream Romagnoli to compliment him. Also RTTF Handanovic is tempting. Just a lot of money for defence though. 

Did those silver friendly objectives last night. What a grind. My last headers and volleys game the guy clearly wanted me to quit. Just walking the ball out for a throw, taking ages at goal kicks and kick offs. I didn’t budge tho. Won 5-0. But was a pain in the arse, I was dribbling up to his box with Handanovic unchallenged. Why are folk like that? Just play the fucking game normally FFS.

5418C76C-D5A1-4CF3-9D61-DD289AFD6EAC.png

1 hour ago, Wardy said:

My current side. Really enjoying the Dutch Quartet from middle to front. 

Glad I opted for Nesta as well. Rock at the back. Tempted to get Scream Romagnoli to compliment him. Also RTTF Handanovic is tempting. Just a lot of money for defence though. 

Did those silver friendly objectives last night. What a grind. My last headers and volleys game the guy clearly wanted me to quit. Just walking the ball out for a throw, taking ages at goal kicks and kick offs. I didn’t budge tho. Won 5-0. But was a pain in the arse, I was dribbling up to his box with Handanovic unchallenged. Why are folk like that? Just play the fucking game normally FFS.

5418C76C-D5A1-4CF3-9D61-DD289AFD6EAC.png

Can you not move the German league CAM to other side to get him on full chem? 

13 hours ago, Wardy said:

If he's just running the ball out, then he's likely rubber banded his controller in one direction and walked away.  That way you don't get kicked for inactivity, and you can ruin a strangers time into the bargain.  Great.

I fucking hate having objectives in friendlies.  I can imagine the game modes would be a good laugh for couch play or with friends, but online it's an utterly joyless dirge.  

6 hours ago, forameus said:

If he's just running the ball out, then he's likely rubber banded his controller in one direction and walked away.  That way you don't get kicked for inactivity, and you can ruin a strangers time into the bargain.  Great.

I fucking hate having objectives in friendlies.  I can imagine the game modes would be a good laugh for couch play or with friends, but online it's an utterly joyless dirge.  

I will be honest when I had the objectives I just stuck controller under the sofa to hold analog down and left it. No interest in playing the modes as there shite and pointless.  small part of enjoyment originally with mates but soon got stale.

opened SBs ended up with two walkouts neither of any value and both at PSG Cavani and Di Maria ( trolled Argentina flag, RW)

2 hours ago, Yonas said:

I will be honest when I had the objectives I just stuck controller under the sofa to hold analog down and left it. No interest in playing the modes as there shite and pointless.  small part of enjoyment originally with mates but soon got stale.

opened SBs ended up with two walkouts neither of any value and both at PSG Cavani and Di Maria ( trolled Argentina flag, RW)

Shame. On. You. :lol: