Darvel Juniors 2019/2020

Darvel legend

3 minutes ago, GG said:

Surely Darvel will hump Kilmarnock after all a wee pub team knocked them out of Europe

If they send a development squad I think we will. Tbh killie have no friendlies arranged for this week due to them supposed to be in Belgrade🤔 it wouldn’t be the worst idea to send some first team to Darvel.

Guest Mick Kennedy
3 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

I have been told that the boy Knapp is heading back to Ammies 

Whats the problem?

Was he no impressed with  the Dressing Room & Mobile Charging Points???

I think thats inaccurate mate, but thank you for your input 

On 18/07/2019 at 13:23, tigerwoods.1 said:

3 games 3 wins turkey neck. What team do you follow? I’ve always been a fan but recently just got the internet 

Just got the internet? Is that cause you stay in Darvel.

Have you got channel 5 yet 😃

1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Was it a Darvel day out at the candy today lol
A few Darvel lads watching the candy and they did leave with a worried look on there faces or maybe it was just the pies emoji1787.pngemoji106.png

Our players aren’t allowed to eat pies😉

39 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Was it a Darvel day out at the candy today lol
A few Darvel lads watching the candy and they did leave with a worried look on there faces or maybe it was just the pies emoji1787.pngemoji106.png

The boys would just be watching the favourites for the championship mate , I’m hearing the guys were quite impressed with u against Clydebank 

Played really well against the bankies DL and they are a decent outfit .
We are probably still a wee bit short in terms of fighting for promotion but we will hold our own against most teams in the division I think and if we stay up then it will be another successful season [emoji106]

The boys would just be watching the favourites for the championship mate , I’m hearing the guys were quite impressed with u against Clydebank 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

We believe Alex Bruce , Greg Kiltie , Dom Thomas boy millen all appearing for killie with maybe a few more so looking forward to competitive game 

Thought they might have sent a better team ? Not as if they have a game midweek 

Great game we started very strong first 20 minutes then Kilmarnock took over with Dom Thomas outstanding 

however we finished very strong which against a full time team is very pleasing 

thanks to killie for fielding a strong side and giving us a great workout before the main thing which is Hurlford at home Friday night