Euro 2020 tickets

1 hour ago, Toshson said:

Just looked at my uefa ticket account and it has tickets allocated for the Croatia game. Was wondering if anyone has had an email confirming that they've kept there order. 

No confirmation along lines of "you have been successful in retaining tickets for...." but have been refunded already for Czech tickets and they have disappeared from "my tickets" on the Portal. Croatia still there, so am taking that as so far, so good. 

Edited by Christophe

it appears from those I have spoken to those who ordered single tickets seem to be getting.

One person on our media team ordered a single ticket for each game at Hampden and they are all still showing as valid. Another member had 5 tickets for each game and all 20 tickets were cancelled.

I guess if everyone is to sit alone then keeping the single tickets and cancelling all the groups is the easy way to go.

20 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Looks like JustEat didn't get their tickets cancelled, c***s.

I’m glad I lost my tickets so the good customers of Just Eat can get to the football. It’s good that the lazy, sofa-dwelling fucks get out now and again. 

Not only have mine been cancelled, but I just realised I paid for them on a card I have now closed off. So need to chase them to get my money back. Double kick in the teeth.

The money is back on my credit card this morning. Due to exchange rate fluctuations I'm down £5.90 between what I paid and what I got back. Not exactly a life changing sum but could imagine those who bought more tickets (I only had 2) will be down a lot more.

You just need to look at the participants allocation to see how many tickets are going to corporate / sponsors. That gravy train was never going to be derailed. Just look at the "concessions" UEFA are looking for from the UKG to move the CL final to Wembley. Good to see Westminster telling them to GTF.

Just over 4 weeks until the game in London and we don't know 1) how many tickets we're getting and 2) whether I'll even be eligible to get one. I've booked travel and accommodation and if they use the points table I should be OK, but there will presumably be people who can't make it at this short notice due to work or other commitments who potentially could have if this was sorted out 2 or 3 weeks ago. I appreciate there is a pandemic but they must have known before now how many an initial allocation would be for each team.

Just over 4 weeks until the game in London and we don't know 1) how many tickets we're getting and 2) whether I'll even be eligible to get one. I've booked travel and accommodation and if they use the points table I should be OK, but there will presumably be people who can't make it at this short notice due to work or other commitments who potentially could have if this was sorted out 2 or 3 weeks ago. I appreciate there is a pandemic but they must have known before now how many an initial allocation would be for each team.
I suspect the vast majority who have booked are going to London regardless.

8 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

The money is back on my credit card this morning. Due to exchange rate fluctuations I'm down £5.90 between what I paid and what I got back. Not exactly a life changing sum but could imagine those who bought more tickets (I only had 2) will be down a lot more.

Down 17 I think. 

Just call it a little gift to the Tartan Army footsoldiers.

8 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:
10 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

You just need to look at the participants allocation to see how many tickets are going to corporate / sponsors. That gravy train was never going to be derailed. Just look at the "concessions" UEFA are looking for from the UKG to move the CL final to Wembley. Good to see Westminster telling them to GTF.

They've already paid money to sponsor the whole thing so find it hard to get worked up about them. Surprised more ompanies haven't made a point of giving up tickets to those that have missed out

it's cancelling tickets that are already paid for to give them to people who didn't enter the original ballot that I have a problem with. 

Still waiting on news? Anyone had any recent info on allocated/refunded?
I heard through the grapevine today that for Wembley if you're a 12+ pointer then you're guaranteed a ticket. Pretty reliable source.

A lot of us got booked up last night on our supporter group's trip. Busses leaving Glasgow/Ayr late Wednesday evening, hotel stay on the Thursday, and returning after the match on Friday night.