Euro 2020 tickets

Yip points as above emails just dropping now. Anyone with the relevant points but who bought a ticket for Czechs v Croatia won't get to buy a Wembley ticket either
Sorry, what does this mean? Wembley will just be those with fewer than 15 points?

Sorry, what does this mean? Wembley will just be those with fewer than 15 points?
If you have bought a ticket for Czech Republic vs Croatia on 18th June, you can't buy an England vs Scotland Wembley ticket, because it's on the same date.

55 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

If we had 10,000 SSC tickets in a full Hampden would you be advocating the same approach of splitting tickets between the two games?

We don’t, so irrelevant. Anyway just seen the email. Good luck all.

Edited by roverthemoon

If you have bought a ticket for Czech Republic vs Croatia on 18th June, you can't buy a England vs Scotland Wembley ticket.
I misread the post and thought it said Czech Republic or Croatia.

For Wembley with 2655 tickets there's 2439 members on 13 points so it'll go down to 12pts at a minimum (2975 on 12 pts) and I'd say it's likely it'll go down to 11 points as well at the very least.  For Hampden with 1940 tickets for the Croatia game and 1972 tickets for the Czech Republic game there's 1799 members on 15pts so it'll go down to 14pts at a minimum (2123 on 14pts) and probably go down another couple of points.

There'll be SSC members who either already have tickets through the ballot, can't go, are abroad and can't get to the UK, don't want to go due to COVID or the rules on social distancing or don't want to pay 125 or 185 euro if there's only cat 1 or 2 tickets left at that point.  I wouldn't worry yet if I was on 11-14pts.

Edited by Pie Of The Month

I'm assuming UEFA will give confirmation emails in the next few days to those who bought tickets via the ballot that are currently sitting on 'allocated' status? Some people with enough points may already have a ticket through that but still don't know for certain yet!

I know this isn't the SFA's fault but I'm still going to be fuming when they offer a compensatory freebie for those who would ordinarily have got Euros tickets but missed out due to the reduced capacity. 

Probably a free ticket to the 2022/23 home Nations League match against Israel. 

12 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

For Wembley with 2655 tickets there's 2439 members on 13 points so it'll go down to 12pts at a minimum (2975 on 12 pts) and I'd say it's likely it'll go down to 11 points as well at the very least.  For Hampden with 1940 tickets for the Croatia game and 1972 tickets for the Czech Republic game there's 1799 members on 15pts so it'll go down to 14pts at a minimum (2123 on 14pts) and probably go down another couple of points.

There'll be SSC members who either already have tickets through the ballot, can't go, are abroad and can't get to the UK, don't want to go due to COVID or the rules on social distancing or don't want to pay 125 or 185 euro if there's only cat 1 or 2 tickets left at that point.  I wouldn't worry yet if I was on 11-14pts.

No under 18s either so that will have an effect too. Probably more so for Wembley than the games at Hampden 

I'm assuming UEFA will give confirmation emails in the next few days to those who bought tickets via the ballot that are currently sitting on 'allocated' status? Some people with enough points may already have a ticket through that but still don't know for certain yet!
Hope so pretty farcical that they haven't already yet the resale of cancelled tickets is in a few days

I needed someone else to be thinking this way. Keeping the faith! Had tickets for both Hampden games taken off me in the ballot.

22 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Wembley drops to about 10 points. 12 points could be someone who has never been to an away game in their life.

11 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
21 minutes ago, mwellhighland said:

Hope so pretty farcical that they haven't already yet the resale of cancelled tickets is in a few days

It's two completely separate allocations, it's not a resale.

So going by the timeline issued from Uefa and the SFA should we be thinking the balloting process relating to the neutral tickets should be completed by Sunday/Monday. Cos it's unnecessary complication if SSC members dont know whether they do or do not have their tickets in the neutral sections?