Euro 2020 tickets

13 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Looks like I'm in the upper South bit that's on the corner of the east stand...anyone sat here before and want to tell me I'll have an absolute world class view?....

Screenshot_20210602-222026.png

I’ve not been in that section but I’ve been in the same one on the opposite end of the stand. I was in the first row and it was a fine view. It was back in the 08 qualifying, so I might be remembering wrong as we pumped Ukraine or Georgia so it was an enjoyable experience, campaign but yeah you’ll get a decent view of the whole pitch.

Edited by PB1994

52 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Looks like I'm in the upper South bit that's on the corner of the east stand...anyone sat here before and want to tell me I'll have an absolute world class view?....

Screenshot_20210602-222026.png

I was in the upper Southwest for our LC Final in 2012 and it was a really decent view, I was up the back and it felt like you were right on top of the corner flag. No visibility issues whatsoever, you'll be grand.

As for me I'm going to the Czech Republic game with my pal, we're in row F & G in A6 which seems to be the West Stand. Entry is 1-1:30 which is pretty tolerable all things considered. Not sure where to book for some lunch and a couple of pints beforehand but there's hopefully time to sort that out before this weekend. 

I hit the jackpot last night! After losing all my tickets (3 Hampden games) my English mates brother decided he didn’t want to go to Scotland v Croatia so he transferred the pair to me. I can’t believe my luck after the disappointment of losing them previously. The Croatia game was the only Scotland game I had before as well so that’s even more luck that I’m going after all.

39 minutes ago, Gdog85 said:

I hit the jackpot last night! After losing all my tickets (3 Hampden games) my English mates brother decided he didn’t want to go to Scotland v Croatia so he transferred the pair to me. I can’t believe my luck after the disappointment of losing them previously. The Croatia game was the only Scotland game I had before as well so that’s even more luck that I’m going after all.

That’s class Gdog 👍

12 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

Ticket confirmed for the Czech game. In the usual away section in the West stand near the back.

Anyone know where the SSC allocation is situated?

Czech game its in the West stand and for the Croatia game its in the East as far as I can work out.

11 hours ago, starryfish said:

11-1130 entry for me for the Czech match, surely there will be pre match entrainment of some kind?

I wonder if at some of the games there will live coverage of the earlier game that day for those asked to arrive early. Obviously this does not work for either game at Hampden when its the first game of the day.

I wonder what the situation is with the Czech and Croatian allocations. I would be surprised if 2000 will be travelling/isolating etc. Cutting it fine for a resale at this stage too. Hopefully we won’t end up with hundreds of empty seats from fans who can’t travel.

22 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

I wonder what the situation is with the Czech and Croatian allocations. I would be surprised if 2000 will be travelling/isolating etc. Cutting it fine for a resale at this stage too. Hopefully we won’t end up with hundreds of empty seats from fans who can’t travel.

Any resales should happen tomorrow with those who had tickets and then they were cancelled by UEFA being contacted today.

Any gamblers noticed two of our potential 3rd place finish qualification routes for the second round are back on sale on the UEFA portal? Budapest and Seville. Anyone took a punt? 

Edited by Christophe

3 South in my possession for the 3 Hampden group games. 2 upper 1 lower all good positions but they should be at the money. Entrance 1 to 1.30 before the Czechs game and 3.30 to 4.00 for the Czech v Croatia but a poor 5.30 to six for the Croatia game. Overall cant grumble.