Euro 2020 tickets

12 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

Does anyone seriously think that the Czech and Croatian official allocations are fully sold out?

What are the odds on there being a lot less than 12,500 in Hampden for these game. 

Show your working...

18 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

Does anyone seriously think that the Czech and Croatian official allocations are fully sold out?

What are the odds on there being a lot less than 12,500 in Hampden for these game. 

Well if it's anything like being a Scottish fans there will be some Czech and Croatian fans that need to buy their ticket just to keep their status up at the top of supporters club. 

If the Scotland games were in Russia we would have loads like that.

I think it's a fair guess that a portion of the Czech and Croatian fans will be no shows.

Edited by d31

2 minutes ago, d31 said:

Well if it's anything like being a Scottish fans there will be some Czech and Croatian fans that need to buy their ticket just to keep their status up at the top of supporters club. 

I think it's a fair guess that a portion of the Czech and Croatian fans will be no shows.

Just heading over the the Svickova & Urquel forum to see if any Jakub's want to part with tickets

5 minutes ago, d31 said:

You don't get points in the SSC for tournament games so this is nonsense.

2 hours ago, Christophe said:

Show your working...

I will hope to be proved wrong but if so there should be a massive number of flights coming in this weekend so allow them all to do 10 days quarantine before the games start. I think there will be a lot of Czech nationals living in the UK and I hope they have been given the chance to go.

The same rule that will stop most Scotland fans going to a last 16 tie if we get through as when you return you would be forced to self isolate and then not eligible for a quarter final...Getting my hopes up.

2 hours ago, d31 said:

The Russian World Cup was one of the most friendly experiences in my life and any fan who chose not to go if Scotland had qualified would have been very stupid . It was also incredibly cheap to get around (Match tickets were not) as was the food and drink.

As has been said above you don't get points at the finals , especially in situations like this as the top 25% of members would then gain/hold points and the rest would stand still or lose points and the system would be out of sync for a while with a big gap in the middle.

5 minutes ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Any intel on the necessity of having the correct passport number associated to your order? My brother didn't answer his phone to tell me his before it timed out so I deliberately put the wrong one on the assumption that if the name and DOB was right it wouldn't be a big deal, or could be changed. 

Interesting as others have mentioned that some tickets are restricted view given in its usual configuration there aren't any (?) true restricted views at Hampden, like there are at Celtic Park and elsewhere. Maybe the UEFA guys are being more charitable to people sitting behind the goals miles away from the park than the SFA usually are.

There are a few alterations at Hampden, mainly caused by TV platforms like they had in England and at Ibrox this season being built into the stands , if the view is not 100% clear they count it as restricted but it won't be the Celtic park pillar. 

1 hour ago, Fratelli said:

Did everyone on here who bought tickets today have them cancelled previously or did these go on full general sale?

UEFA contacted everyone who had purchased tickets in 2019 and then had them cancelled yesterday to say they would put a limited number on sale at 1pm today.

You could only apply for the match or matches you got in the original ballot so I could not see the Czech game on my account as I never got that game in the original draw.

15 minutes ago, ThatBoyRonaldo said:

Any intel on the necessity of having the correct passport number associated to your order? My brother didn't answer his phone to tell me his before it timed out so I deliberately put the wrong one on the assumption that if the name and DOB was right it wouldn't be a big deal, or could be changed. 

Interesting as others have mentioned that some tickets are restricted view given in its usual configuration there aren't any (?) true restricted views at Hampden, like there are at Celtic Park and elsewhere. Maybe the UEFA guys are being more charitable to people sitting behind the goals miles away from the park than the SFA usually are.

You can update your passport number in the ticket app so can't imagine it being a problem once you get the tickets through.

4 hours ago, realmadrid said:

The Russian World Cup was one of the most friendly experiences in my life and any fan who chose not to go if Scotland had qualified would have been very stupid . It was also incredibly cheap to get around (Match tickets were not) as was the food and drink.

As has been said above you don't get points at the finals , especially in situations like this as the top 25% of members would then gain/hold points and the rest would stand still or lose points and the system would be out of sync for a while with a big gap in the middle.

Aye but I mean if we were playing in Russia this summer.