Billy Gilmour

Kuro

Just now, The Moonster said:

It's a bit rich for the guy who quotes the wrong post and starts sentences with "So" to be lashing anyone else's intellect, but this place wouldn't be the same without that sort of brass neck. 

He quotes the wrong poster, then calls everyone low IQ. Brilliant stuff 🤣

Just now, 2426255 said:

Maybe you just don't want to believe me. It's a perfectly reasonable that I would quote a different poster to the one I'm addressing in my post. Honestly you guys are like a wee gang.

You quote that post all the time, it really seems to have affected you.

You disagreed with it strongly at the time, yet everyone agreed with me.

Your only upsetting yourself by continually bringing it up.

6 hours ago, velo army said:

This is some really shite trolling. Repetitive and pretty bland. No effort in either username or avatar. Awful.

Can we have Pepp back please? 

It’s like some sort of alternate reality Pep. The dismissive, brash tone is there in all it’s glory but instead of posting hyperbolic shite it’s just posting bland shite.

13 hours ago, eez-eh said:

It’s like some sort of alternate reality Pep. The dismissive, brash tone is there in all it’s glory but instead of posting hyperbolic shite it’s just posting bland shite.

Its not pep, absolutely no chance. Im fairly sure its the guy who used to post under baptiste bougros or something like that. Who I think was banned not long ago.

I hate bandwagons and people jumping the gun and I'm a miserable bastart. Think it would be good for expectations to be tempered by some crap performances so we don't have tits calling him world class after a game. Bing McCrosby I'm looking at you.

Edited by 2426255