Billy Gilmour

Kuro

4 hours ago, Satoshi said:

This thread would have gone mad had he played and played badly.

Far too many desperate to criticise not enough praising when things go well. Hence why the McGinn thread is so quiet when he is having the season of his life.

I would love it if posters were to change and adopt a positive mindset. Let's see.

Why don't you model the new behaviour for a while?

Why not praise the posters who are giving him credit then? Rather than be constantly confrontational and negative.

8 hours ago, Bing.McCrosby said:

Why not praise the posters who are giving him credit then? Rather than be constantly confrontational and negative.

I will, congrats on the posters who are praising our players for good performances. The forum would be a much better place if we had more of that, or at least balanced content, than posters like yourself and Barry Fergusons hat (and others) constantly posting negatively about our players and trying to get our best manger in modern times sacked (that ones on you).

Will things change? I really hope so. Now is your chance Bing to abandon constantly attacking the national team, and to start being a bit more balanced and praising players when they play well.

If Gilmour has had a bad game (or spends a few games out the side) will we see the loan to the Championship / Rangers pish again? I hope not. 

4 hours ago, Satoshi said:

I will, congrats on the posters who are praising our players for good performances. The forum would be a much better place if we had more of that, or at least balanced content, than posters like yourself and Barry Fergusons hat (and others) constantly posting negatively about our players and trying to get our best manger in modern times sacked (that ones on you).

Will things change? I really hope so. Now is your chance Bing to abandon constantly attacking the national team, and to start being a bit more balanced and praising players when they play well.

If Gilmour has had a bad game (or spends a few games out the side) will we see the loan to the Championship / Rangers pish again? I hope not. 

Thanks for the congratulations 👍

Same as Tierney (which you spectacularly failed) quote just one post of me criticising the ability of Billy Gilmour then?

14 hours ago, Satoshi said:

Are you the biggest whoosh victim ever?

Barry Ferguson's Hat is having a laugh, surely you can see that?

On 13/05/2023 at 15:00, Bing.McCrosby said:

Thanks for the congratulations 👍

Same as Tierney (which you spectacularly failed) quote just one post of me criticising the ability of Billy Gilmour then?

You repeatedly criticised his body shape saying he should bulk up.

Or are you denying that?

I couldn't care less about your narrow parameters of "ability" whatever that means, you have been attacking Gilmour over most of this thread and would be the first to stick the boot in if he drops out the team / has a bad game.

Take the medicine and, like the others, stfu when he's actually playing well.

19 hours ago, Gordopolis said:

Are you the biggest whoosh victim ever?

Barry Ferguson's Hat is having a laugh, surely you can see that?

Talking complete pish and hiding behind trolling is a pretty lame excuse to be honest.

2 hours ago, Satoshi said:

You repeatedly criticised his body shape saying he should bulk up.

Or are you denying that?

I couldn't care less about your narrow parameters of "ability" whatever that means, you have been attacking Gilmour over most of this thread and would be the first to stick the boot in if he drops out the team / has a bad game.

Take the medicine and, like the others, stfu when he's actually playing well.

Talking complete pish and hiding behind trolling is a pretty lame excuse to be honest.

I've actually praised gilmour over most of this thread, and can easily prove so.

So you can praise me for doing so.

On 13/05/2023 at 10:00, Bing.McCrosby said:

Nah man, I think its more than fair. You accuse someone of something they said on here, to respond with. Produce the quotes

I've always thought that the "prove I said that with quotes" gambit was pure wee guy behaviour unless it was for something serious like racism, sexism or wanting to drop Callum McGregor. Not just from you by the way. It's pure egocentrism. Someone wants to pick a fight with you just let it slide. If you don't want to let it slide then just take it to pm so that you don't spam the thread with your back and forth.

It's that simple. The pair of you are rendering this and the Tierney thread unreadable.

59 minutes ago, velo army said:

I've always thought that the "prove I said that with quotes" gambit was pure wee guy behaviour unless it was for something serious like racism, sexism or wanting to drop Callum McGregor. Not just from you by the way. It's pure egocentrism. Someone wants to pick a fight with you just let it slide. If you don't want to let it slide then just take it to pm so that you don't spam the thread with your back and forth.

It's that simple. The pair of you are rendering this and the Tierney thread unreadable.

🙏 

2 hours ago, velo army said:

No frankly ill post what I want, and reply to what I want thanks. But your welcome to pm me if you want to continue talking about it.

I've posted 11 times in 8 days, so a claim of me spamming a thread is ridiculous.

If someone posts something inaccurate representating my opinion. I can respond to it fairly glibly. With prove it, as I know their incorrect. That may upset you, but im not responsible for them then waffling on with endless paragraphs. Page after page.

Again if you want to talk me you can pm me.

So let's see you quote the person directly who has actually been spamming the forums. See how quickly you can nip it in the bud.

41 minutes ago, Bing.McCrosby said:

No frankly ill post what I want, and reply to what I want thanks. But your welcome to pm me if you want to continue talking about it.

I've posted 11 times in 8 days, so a claim of me spamming a thread is ridiculous.

If someone posts something inaccurate representating my opinion. I can respond to it fairly glibly. With prove it, as I know their incorrect. That may upset you, but im not responsible for them then waffling on with endless paragraphs. Page after page.

Again if you want to talk me you can pm me.

So let's see you quote the person directly who has actually been spamming the forums. See how quickly you can nip it in the bud.

Iv said this to you before and you actually acknowledged it at the time.... Why are you being dragged into this by Satoshi?

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Iv said this to you before and you actually acknowledged it at the time.... Why are you being dragged into this by Satoshi?

Yeah I remember, and its fair enough. I do have a tendency to get dragged into boring pointless chats and lose perspective. I dont mean to, but like I say lose perspective. Ill work on it.

I have offered him to pm me many times.

3 minutes ago, Bing.McCrosby said:

Yeah I remember, and its fair enough. I do have a tendency to get dragged into boring pointless chats and lose perspective. I dont mean to, but like I say lose perspective. Ill work on it.

I have offered him to pm me many times.

Maybe you should just publicly offer a square go?