FA Cup 2019/20

Eednud

4 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Not sure De Gea could do much about that one, Martin.

Keown started describing it as great play from Rudiger, outstanding desire to get there ahead of everyone.... oh wait, it's an own goal by Maguire, better blame De Gea

23 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Lloris at Spurs has also gone rapidly downhill, I suppose. 

Injuries have not helped Lloris but he's been error prone over the last two seasons.

De Gea has no such excuses - he just seems to lose concentration. In some cases, the errors look almost deliberate...

Just now, DG.Roma said:

Keown started describing it as great play from Rudiger, outstanding desire to get there ahead of everyone.... oh wait, it's an own goal by Maguire, better blame De Gea

The man's an oddball. The fact we've had to hear him throughout both semi-finals is just plain unfair. 

Ole has had a shocker here. Changing the team and the system, when they have been playing so well in recent weeks was madness. 

James and Fred are nowhere near good enough for Man U.

Ole has had a shocker here. Changing the team and the system, when they have been playing so well in recent weeks was madness. 
That's how i see it.

I can't believe he's played a weakened team here. But i suppose that's just the way the fa cup is viewed now. N

1 hour ago, tintax said:

He's had a shocker for months by continually persevering with De Gea when he has a perfectly competent goalkeeper on the bench. 

I expect he'll stick by him and then look like a rabbit caught in the headlights when De Gea costs them a place in the Champions League with a howler against Leicester. 

Dan James is a Championship level jobber who managed to run really fast past some Hull City and Sheffield Wednesday defenders for Swansea last season when the Sky cameras where there. He’s shite.