Pie and Bovrils Scottish Football tipping competition

YHallSaint

A few winners this week @LondonHMFC @diamond_for_life and @Judge, @diamond_for_life takes the monthly lead with his second win of the month. Still two game weeks left in November so plenty timwe for everyone to catch him. I'll get next weeks fixtures up in the next xouple days, I'm going to be doing weekend Nighshifts up until Xmas so results might take a couple days but ill try my best to get them up as soon as possible. Have a good week guys 

Week16 Results.png

Novemeber Monthly.png

5 winners this week including myself with a cheeky 17.5/1 treble. @Ned Nederlander @Duffy_ @Judge and @Stuarty all getting in on the act as well. Much better week this week a few hit the goalposts with 2/3 as well.

Week 18 will be up some time early next week, last week of the month to win the monthly prize

Week 17 results.png

Novemeber Monthly.png

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Highland League clean sweep for me, would have gone for a Brora draw but 8/1 for the win was too tempting.

Whoops, first 0/3. Useless teuchter c***s.

Edited by welshbairn

Sorry guys a bit late with the fixtures. Back to league action this week. Fixtures are below, usual rules and remember to get your guesses in by 12 on Saturday. Last week to try win the November prize

@welshbairn @jagfox99 @just me 2 @Twinkle @LondonHMFC @berwick-the-unbeatable @LoonsYouthTeam @C. Muir @Bairney The Dinosaur @Gazman1966 @Dele @deej @Ned Nederlander @diamond_for_life @Ocular Patdown Required @NJ2 @Henderson to deliver ..... @Jaggy Snake @Duffy_ @eindhovendee @true_rover @The Minertaur @Judge @Stuarty @Hamish's Passenger  

Week 18 Fixtures.png