Pie and Bovrils Scottish Football tipping competition

YHallSaint

YAAAAASSSSSS! Forget the cash I eventually got three up [emoji102][emoji102][emoji102][emoji6]
20191214_170721.thumb.jpg.b791c1292910eb6949a1d58e9c5d1426.jpg

I’ll take the cash if you’re not wanting it mate?
I’d probably have included Cowden today so would have got my usual returns.

@jagfox99 finally gets off the mark and takes the lead for the month. After a great run recently it was about time lol @Hamish's Passenger also gets a double in after the Morton game was postponed. At around the half way mark and @Gazman1966 still holds the lead overall.

Going to do a free £10 bet giveway for Boxing Day as I won the fee bet in November. All you have to do is guess the correct score and minute of the first goal in the battle of the Saints (St Johnstone v St Mirren) this Saturday. Just add it at the bottom of your selections this week. Winners will be announced alongside the weekly winners. Fixtures are below, usual rules apply. 

@welshbairn @just me 2 @jagfox99 @Twinkle @LondonHMFC @berwick-the-unbeatable @LoonsYouthTeam @C. Muir @Bairney The Dinosaur @Gazman1966 @Dele @deej @Ned Nederlander @diamond_for_life @Ocular Patdown Required @NJ2 @Henderson to deliver ..... @Jaggy Snake @Duffy_ @eindhovendee @true_rover @The Minertaur @Judge @Stuarty @Hamish's Passenger

Week 20 results.png

December Monthly.png

Week 21 Fixtures.png

@diamond_for_life and myself the only winners this week, he also retakes the lead for the month. @welshbairn wins the free £10 bet after a dire 0-0 draw at McDiarmid. Pm'd him

With only Premiership games on Boxing Day im going to include the English Prem and Championship just to give enough selection. Week 22 is now open fixtures are below, usual rules apply.

Week 21 results.png

December Monthly.png

Boxing Day 1.png

Boxing Day 2.png

Boxing DAy 3.png

On 21/12/2019 at 17:23, YHallSaint said:

@welshbairn wins the free £10 bet after a dire 0-0 draw at McDiarmid. Pm'd him

Been given free range from Boxing Day fixtures and sports from @YHallSaint , and was looking at this controversial fixture.

https://sportstar.thehindu.com/football/real-kashmir-vs-chennai-city-i-league-kashmir-article-370-union-territory-lockdown-indian-football/article30372878.ece

Surprised to learn that Kallum Higginbotham is playing for the home side! What a time to join them, he wouldn't have known what was about to happen, like the local political leaders thrown in jail. 

Chennai City (Madras),13/5 against on Skybet, the designated bookie, were last year's champions, and Kashmir haven't played since the political turmoil kicked off. Hard to tell if Real Kashmir's local players will be fired up or disgruntled, but tempted to go for the away side. Also thinking of the mighty Cefn Druids (my local team when in Wales) taking the points off the faltering New Saints at big odds. Any other daft tips gratefully received, tempted to go for trebles in a 6-fold or some such if @YHallSaint allows.

Edited by welshbairn

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Been given free range from Boxing Day fixtures and sports from @YHallSaint , and was looking at this controversial fixture.

https://sportstar.thehindu.com/football/real-kashmir-vs-chennai-city-i-league-kashmir-article-370-union-territory-lockdown-indian-football/article30372878.ece

Surprised to learn that Kallum Higginbotham is playing for the home side! What a time to join them, he wouldn't have known what was about to happen, like the local political leaders thrown in jail. 

Chennai City (Madras),13/5 against on Skybet, the designated bookie, were last year's champions, and Kashmir haven't played since the political turmoil kicked off. Hard to tell if Real Kashmir's local players will be fired up or disgruntled, but tempted to go for the away side. Also thinking of the mighty Cefn Druids (my local team when in Wales) taking the points off the faltering New Saints at big odds. Any other daft tips gratefully received, tempted to go for trebles in a 6-fold or some such if @YHallSaint allows.

You have free reign for whatever ou want to do

17 hours ago, YHallSaint said:

You have free reign for whatever ou want to do

Here's my daftie Boxing Day bet, a fourfold with trebles. The big prize could be over before I wake up. :1eye

box1.thumb.JPG.575efc0ad4282300f4047621dfca64d4.JPG

box2.thumb.JPG.11726c93ae6b4120336fcbcade72482c.JPG

Half of any unlikely winnings to be kept aside by @YHallSaint for the end of season overall winner prize.

Here's my daftie Boxing Day bet, a fourfold with trebles. The big prize could be over before I wake up. :1eye
box1.thumb.JPG.575efc0ad4282300f4047621dfca64d4.JPG
box2.thumb.JPG.11726c93ae6b4120336fcbcade72482c.JPG
Half of any unlikely winnings to be kept aside by [mention=28654]YHallSaint[/mention] for the end of season overall winner prize.

IMG_0203.jpg
There you go chief. Merry Xmas guys remember to get your guesses in before 12 tomorrow