Kilmarnock vs Hello Sevco/Bye Bye Rangers

Guest Moomintroll
So Gollum will take charge of this one much like the last time, with Andrew Dallas joining him as the fourth official...
Bloody hell, talk about kicking a man when he's already down.

19 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Acht you're doing both me and your new manager a gross diservice..  I put my trust in AA.  You can too..

Your sponsor must be absolutely knackered.

I'm just impressed you've taken that first step, and I wish you well in your progress. Late-night P&B might be less entertaining, but omelettes and eggs, eh?

ETA: I can't believe it's taken anyone to even nibble at that bait.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

1 hour ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

So Gollum will take charge of this one much like the last time, with Andrew Dallas joining him as the fourth official...

That's a win for Kilmarnock then.

50 minutes ago, bennett said:

Apparently Kilmarnock have narrowed the pitch for our visit, this is going to be fun.

I think the issue was that we had to extend the pitch for the Europa League as it was too narrow for their specifications, I would guess the pitch will be the same size as it was for your league visits last season.  The slightly wider pitch may have been one reason (not excuse) why we looked so open against the Welsh mob.

Its stupid that individual leagues can have different regulations around pitch sizes to UEFA, there should be a standard min/max right across the board.

I think the apathy especially from Killie fans is down to our pre season clusterf**k s on and off the pitch . I myself shall be watching this with clenched teeth and through cataract affected eyes hoping I don’t end up edentulous and blind .

The sevconians still have in the back of their minds the terminal damage we did to their title aspirations last year and can’t quite believe we can be as bad as their pals in the media are making out. 

The sevconians still have in the back of their minds the terminal damage we did to their title aspirations last year and can’t quite believe we can be as bad as their pals in the media are making out. 

Really hoping that Killie can put in a performance today and surely the players will be totally up for a bit of redemption after the CQN disaster.
Sevco to get a pelanty, natch.........Killie to have a man red-carded, the offishuls obviously will be desperate to ensure a Sevco victory after Celtic’s demolition of St. J. yesterday.
2-1 Kilmarnock...........[emoji3][emoji41][emoji3][emoji41]