Kilmarnock vs Hello Sevco/Bye Bye Rangers

Well the thread is more interesting than the match.  Sellick stroll through a 7 goal win yesterday and their fans or on here lashing out at all and sundry.  What a shower of cretins.

Game's much as I expected, dull and predictable.  Killie strong in defence but toothless up front.  Surely they'll try and create more in the 2nd half?

27 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

With the sectarian songbook out early there are a lot of the travelling support going to be going for educational lessons on how to behave at a Sevco game as per their Everyone campaign....lol

That’s just a cynical ploy by King to boost the war chest . I think they’ll be charging the fans £16.90 for the lessons 

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m fine. I just hate bigotry and laughing at disabled people’s expense.

There is no need for either.

Aye, sound like you're fine ......

....I hate Norman Tebbit and everyone connected with the Tory party, don't give a f**k what you or anyone else thinks of that, as Tories go he is amongst the most vile of them and that is some achievement, oh and you have mentioned his wife and the fact she is in a wheelchair, I haven't mentioned that once here or anywhere else chump, you are the one bringing her into the discussion not me. 

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

....I hate Norman Tebbit and everyone connected with the Tory party, don't give a f**k what you or anyone else thinks of that, as Tories go he is amongst the most vile of them and that is some achievement, oh and you have mentioned his wife and the fact she is in a wheelchair, I haven't mentioned that once here or anywhere else chump, you are the one bringing her into the discussion not me. 

Hating people with a different political view. How rabidly common.

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Your original username was inspired by a terrorist attack .

Wouldn't be brave enough to place a bet on that, hoping to see some forward threat from September as usual when we scoop up our usual threat in the late loan sales and they adjust to life at the theatre of pies

Well the thread is more interesting than the match.  Sellick stroll through a 7 goal win yesterday and their fans or on here lashing out at all and sundry.  What a shower of cretins.
Game's much as I expected, dull and predictable.  Killie strong in defence but toothless up front.  Surely they'll try and create more in the 2nd half?

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

, oh and you have mentioned his wife and the fact she is in a wheelchair, I haven't mentioned that once here or anywhere else chump, you are the one bringing her into the discussion not me. 

Of course you did

22 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Norman Tebbit loves a wee break in Brighton to be fair.