Disabled fan tramplers v That particular club 11/8/19

8 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Any chance you could make that emoji a wee bit bigger, Pet? Only that my nan - who's blind, in Australia and has been dead for 15 years - can't quite see it.

Big sausage. Big emoji. Your Nan would have approved - maybe she did? What was her name?

13 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Okay, okay. I’ll confess to having had one wee peek at the first verse and tbf to Aim Here it is a good parody.  But for the benefit of rest of the Hibbies on here - McGonagall is not cool. He is to great poetry what Craigentinny is to great golf courses.

I'm sure most of the Working Class Warrior Poets from northeast Edinburgh are well aware of the relation of William McGonagall to the greats of the written word, so I'm not sure we're in need of your advice on those matters.

Now the relative merits of Craigentinny golf course - that's a handy bit of new information that we could perhaps do with. I can well imagine being trapped in a saloon bar or distant cousin's wedding with people far outwith my usual social remit where bringing up a jibe at Craigentinny's expense might allow me to camouflage myself socially until I can make good my escape. Good to know, cheers.

Edited by Aim Here

3 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I'm sure most of the Working Class Warrior Poets from northeast Edinburgh are well aware of the relation of William McGonagall to the greats of the written word, so I'm not sure we're in need of your advice on those matters.

Now the relative merits of Craigentinny golf course - that's a handy bit of new information that we could perhaps do with. I can well imagine being trapped in a saloon bar or distant cousin's wedding with people far outwith my usual social remit where bringing up a jibe at Craigentinny's expense might allow me to camouflage myself socially until I can make good my escape. Good to know, cheers.

I am envisaging this event taking place in "the bowling club" where all the auld worthies are throwing back bowfing pints of Belhaven Best and looking confused when you dont return the wee tickle when they give you a handshake?

17 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

My cock?

9 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Big walloper. Big emoji. Your Nan would have approved - maybe she did? What was her name?

Detracts attention from a previous heids gone by:

a) offering an unwanted sexual proposition to another poster and;

b) attempting to solicit information pertaining to the sexual preferences of another posters dead Australian grandmother.

Its a bold strategy tbf Monty But

16 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Detracts attention from a previous heids gone by:

a) offering an unwanted sexual proposition to another poster and;

b) attempting to solicit information pertaining to the sexual preferences of another posters dead Australian grandmother.

Its a bold strategy tbf Monty But

Close. But you’re missing the difference between “cock” which is crude and aggressive and “sausage” which is innuendo. And to my simple mind, funny

On 09/08/2019 at 09:43, Aim Here said:

You're welcome, AH.  But, if I were you, you might want to avoid such flowery language  in most pub or family settings, . You don't know what reaction you might get.

This could be the game that the *** eventually pump us. Last few meetings have been one way traffic but we’ve managed to hilariously squeeze results out of nowhere. 

Scooter Allan needs to have a stormer and we have to become less shite everywhere else on the park.

3 hours ago, GS11 said:

Morning Squire! IMG_3127.jpg

Why to people like Arfield feel the need to play up to that "friends of the Armed Forces" pish by saluting the fat Greggs munchers in the stands?