Alloa vs Arbroath

11 hours ago, weetoonlad said:
14 hours ago, lichtie23 said:
Graham being out is a nice boost for us

Home win by two easy

Statements like that have a habit of coming back & biting you on the bum.

It’s time the Lichties got a win in this fixture but it will be very tough.

I watched the Morton / Alloa game and Alloa were the better team for a substantial period. Cawley was excellent and things changed when he went off injured. Is he fit for Saturday?

I cant remember Alloa playing us off the park in the Betfred, thought they were slightly the better side which the scoreline suggested, a point wouldn't be the worst result away from home but I would think we should be looking to take 8/9 points from the 4 games against Alloa and they will be thinking the same, similar performance to Inverness away should be enough to take something.

6 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Would worry for Arbroath if they lost this one tbh. No offence to Alloa but the only other part-time side at home is as easy as it's going to get on paper.

5 hours ago, stan3600 said:

Away

1 hour ago, weetoonlad said:
1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:
Ah. Well, maybe a draw would be ok then!
Really should have known that since Pars are at Arbroath on 31st.

Its a home Game

Oh dear.

Despite this being a straightforward thread so far, weetownlad has already:
(a) utterly dismissed the opposition, which as any sensible Alloa fan knows is a stupid thing to do, and
(b) shown an apparent inability to grasp that this is an away fixture for Arbroath

What a fucking roaster.

Despite this being a straightforward thread so far, weetownlad has already:
(a) utterly dismissed the opposition, which as any sensible Alloa fan knows is a stupid thing to do, and
(b) shown an apparent inability to grasp that this is an away fixture for Arbroath

What a fucking roaster.

Leave the lad alone It must be difficult for him exhausting his entire vocabulary in one sentence.

As an Alloa fan I am expecting a hard battle from Arbroath. Two very different performances in the league so far from us and with Graham out and Cawley struggling. Deas struggled in air against Morton. so I am not overly optimistic about taking all 3 points.

Leave the lad alone It must be difficult for him exhausting his entire vocabulary in one sentence.

As an Alloa fan I am expecting a hard battle from Arbroath. Two very different performances in the league so far from us and with Graham out and Cawley struggling. Deas struggled in air against Morton. so I am not overly optimistic about taking all 3 points.
Thanks lads well done . its hard very hard

Expecting another tough battle against the wasps, I was so confident we would win that betfred game especially after bobby putting us ahead and looking in control but FairPlay to Alloa, they grew into the game and really impressed me and deserved the win, didn’t exactly play us off the park, I think that’s a bit unfair on us lichties, I just think we were a bit gung ho and were caught out being defensively naive so hopefully lessons have been learnt from that, Alloa have shown why they have been the best part time team in Scotland over the past 5 years so it’s upto us to match them which I know we can so if we come away with 3 points it would be fantastic and a great achievement, like others have said too early in the season to say where the result would leave either team, I would wait until at least the first quarter is done for that.   

Expecting another tough battle against the wasps, I was so confident we would win that betfred game especially after bobby putting us ahead and looking in control but FairPlay to Alloa, they grew into the game and really impressed me and deserved the win, didn’t exactly play us off the park, I think that’s a bit unfair on us lichties, I just think we were a bit gung ho and were caught out being defensively naive so hopefully lessons have been learnt from that, Alloa have shown why they have been the best part time team in Scotland over the past 5 years so it’s upto us to match them which I know we can so if we come away with 3 points it would be fantastic and a great achievement, like others have said too early in the season to say where the result would leave either team, I would wait until at least the first quarter is done for that.   
Will Spence come back to Hunt us !!!