Saints v Sevco

Happy with the organisation, commitment and fight. Especially after the early scare.

It was always going to take something special to beat the Czech wall and that free kick was pretty special . Going by our penalty shout it was a foul by Defoe leading to the free kick but thems the breaks.

Junior should have smashed that chance in at the end. Hopefully Flynn and MacKenzie are ok after taking knocks.

Really didn't see anything to be positive about from a St. Mirren perspective. Game was absolutely honking. Barely two passes strung together from either team and our sole tactic in possession was pass back to the cbs for a big punt to obika for a flick on to noone. Probably as bad and toothless a showing as I've seen from us against the old firm in years. Never really understood the thinking with ultra defensive at home. It very rarely works against the old firm teams so why not have a go. Would rather see my team get pumped 4-1 by having a go than sat in their own half all game not even making an attempt to attack. I'm all for goodwin but I certainly won't be paying money to watch a team if that tactic is employed at home on a regular basis.

5 hours ago, TQM said:

No idea what this has got to do with you having a go at GS at every single opportunity.

So you can't be in the company of someone you don't like?

Where have I said I am happy about season ticket holders being moved.  I am 500% certain I have never once said that.

Focus on making it more simple for yourself first.

Good on you glad you can see Gordon Scott blew 2 million on fresh air.  Glad Gordon Scott gave the old firm two stands .Gordon Scott  managed to get money out of ring fenced SMISA money.. Gordon Scott went to the daily Record to bullshit about oran. Only for Oran to go to the press to tell Gordon the stop telling lies or would be  felt with through the courts. Or Gordon blowing 2 million on a revolving door. Or Gordon meeting the fans about the shit ticket online service that would be fixed for this season which has not been. Gordon Scott lies, bullshits . Wake up ya p***k. 

5 hours ago, CambieBud said:

Wasn’t there today as I don’t go to any game involving either bigot brother. I take it the authorities will be taking action against Sevco for sectarian singing? No I didn’t think so

There was very little of it.

Follow Follow with the changed lyrics about fornicating with the Pontiff and a half hearted attempt at The Billy Boys which was shouted down in an act of sellf-policing/shitebaggery (delete as appropriate).

5 hours ago, TQM said:

No idea what this has got to do with you having a go at GS at every single opportunity.

So you can't be in the company of someone you don't like?

Where have I said I am happy about season ticket holders being moved.  I am 500% certain I have never once said that.

Focus on making it more simple for yourself first.

What tit that needs to wake up about what's going on. Knock nock is anyone  in HELLO twat. 

3 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
6 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:
What tit that needs to wake up about what's going on. Knock nock is anyone  in HELLO twat. 

WTF???

You have proved to be a  twat from down south who does not attend St. Mirren games so why post twat ?  What a boring English poster.  Go find a burd .Mr  Boring  

1 minute ago, Demented Zebra said:

You have proved to be a  twat from down south who does not attend St. Mirren games so why post twat ?  What a boring English poster.  Go find a burd .Mr  Boring  

Have you been on the cooking sherry?

'Go find a burd'...f**k me, that's abysmal.

4 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

What if he is English? Why use that in a pejorative manner?

You've already been called out for racist language on here.

Shame St Mirren fans cant take criticism of their own club. Cant wake up to the fact fans pay for the chairman to be in charge.. Wake up ya daft c,u,n,t,s.  Sorry to Rangers fans for having to put up with this. Deserved win today no compliments.  In house bickering here with clueless blind deaf St Mirren fans who will wake up when the accounts are published end of September.  

Let’s hope whatever job Demented Zebra has (apparently) being doing today doesn’t involve the public in any way whatsoever.

Kincardine levels of alcohol abuse clearly from that man today.