East Fife v Raith Rovers (28th Dec 2019)

Just now, CALDERON said:

Armstrong didn't look fully fit on Sat tbh.

Fair.

We will, almost certainly, go:

Hart

Murdoch Dunlop Higgins Slattery

Dunsmore Davidson Agnew Watt

Wallace Dowds

I'd have imagined a Murdoch/Dunsmore combination can deal with Armstrong but I would have thought McGlynn would have fancied him against Slattery and Watt on the right of your midfield. I haven't seem enough of Gullan or Bowie to know how good they are, the latter seems to be getting rave reviews on here mind.

Could be really interesting this one depending on how you guys set up with Anderson out. I hope we play the same we did in the first derby, get right in Raith's faces from the first minute. If we give Spencer and Hendry time on the ball, that's where the danger comes in. 

If we are at our best we will win this one, of that I have no doubt.

However, we will need to be at the top of our game for 90 minutes, unlike the last two games, as Raith will be desperate to make amends for the last meeting and inflict our first league defeat of the season. They will be well fired up for this one...

However, we will need to be at the top of our game for 90 minutes, unlike the last two games, as Raith will be desperate to make amends for the last meeting and inflict our first league defeat of the season. They will be well fired up for this one...
If we're both at our best it could be a cracking game

If both teams are at the best that both teams can be then we’ll win this one, of that I have no doubt

55 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

If both teams are at the best that both teams can be then we’ll win this one, of that I have no doubt

I'm sure you said that on 29th December and we ripped you a new one. 

We have nothing to fear on Saturday. 

12 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Frank I really wonder how many people have you blocked on this. I'm going for high double figures. I would be embarrassed! Saying folk are obsessed etc is mental emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

I couldn't care less who has blocked me but it's a bit sad that they feel the need to keep mentioning me. Maybe they should get a life especially the ones who spend most of their time on here.

I couldn't care less who has blocked me but it's a bit sad that they feel the need to keep mentioning me. Maybe they should get a life especially the ones who spend most of their time on here.
It's because you have become the joke. Like I bet your a really nice guy in real life but your posts on this make me think that Whytemans Brae is calling you.

It's because you have become the joke. Like I bet your a really nice guy in real life but your posts on this make me think that Whytemans Brae is calling you.

IMG_0608.jpg

I think it’s more sad making ‘jokes’ about paedophilia and receiving a warning on an Internet forum.

8 hours ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

I think it’s more sad making ‘jokes’ about paedophilia and receiving a warning on an Internet forum.

Strangely enough this thread was going fine until you and your sweetie wives started up but as long as I know I get to you that's fine.