East Fife v Raith Rovers (28th Dec 2019)

I think East Fife will win this by 2 or 3. We haven't got the backbone for a fixture like this. 
If its that bad its time to call it a day! It really is getting beyond a joke with all the money that is getting put into this squad. If we lose the league to Falkirk fair enough but to the rest its nothing more than a joke.

If SAndo is back, Watson, McKay, SAndo, Bene, MacDonald...that gives us a threat on the left, put Hendry in the middle with GAndo on the right to provide the crossing threat that Watson doesn’t, and Matthews on the left. Gullan or Tait advanced, with Allan and Smith up top. Bowie needs rested and Baird just doesn’t have it.

1 hour ago, Frank conner said:

If its that bad its time to call it a day! It really is getting beyond a joke with all the money that is getting put into this squad. If we lose the league to Falkirk fair enough but to the rest its nothing more than a joke.

Looking forward to , Roaring back !!!!!!!!  the trilogy :P

Edited by tazz1903
laughing to loud

A massive part of our problem against EF has been that they have wanted it far more. Since the defeat in August, the attitude and application has improved massively so I'm not to worried about that. It's the current lack of quality upfront. 

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Society?

Agreed. we’ll be charging them too.

1 hour ago, Stevo Fife said:

I blame the people that built the shed. Clearly the lock doesn't work.

It works, but they gave out ten sets of keys and told people to use the honour system... 

If SAndo is back, Watson, McKay, SAndo, Bene, MacDonald...that gives us a threat on the left, put Hendry in the middle with GAndo on the right to provide the crossing threat that Watson doesn’t, and Matthews on the left. Gullan or Tait advanced, with Allan and Smith up top. Bowie needs rested and Baird just doesn’t have it.

I think that team would be too strong for East Fife, but that’s mostly because there are 11 outfield players.....

This match is going to be very tight I reckon. On paper, at full-strength, I think Raith have the better of us but they never seem to have their full squad available.
Is Benedictus in for this one? For some reasons the SPFL website doesn't have any suspension update since 12th December. Hopefully Anderson is still out for this one as he makes a huge difference. I think a fit Ryan Wallace can cause issues in that defence as he did in the first game at Bayview especially if it's filled with players half fit and out of position.
For us I think we'll go the same as Saturday with Pat back in for Church. I think Dunlop might be back but I'm not sure it's best to put him straight in for this game given how long he's out. Be interesting to see if we go 3-5-2 or 4 at the back for this. Looking forward to it!