The Big Relegation Thread

1-5.png.41fc4f4269f29367d02b7c6067d07835.png

Massive wins for County and Hamilton, especially with Kilmarnock falling to a defeat.

United and St Mirren perhaps with half an eye on their Semi-Final next weekend.

2-5.png.fc4db8790b14f99d37bd40be883c79cf.png

Kilmarnocks goal difference still helping them, but their momentum takes a huge dent. Mentally they must've felt almost safe last week, now back in the shit.

11 days for teams to stew on it, as no fixtures until Wednesday the 12th.

3-5.png.e397b27d98da70f4db3788395eabcd3e.png

Ross County v Hamilton huge, if Hamilton win, and Kilmarnock lose, Kilmarnocks goal difference becomes irrelevant...

4-5.png.7fd7218f9048b1f654466f6f300b4c43.png

.. and every team would head into their final fixture with something to fight for.

Ross County losing to Hamilton and Killie losing really is the neutral's choice I think. 3 way helicopter day to deliver Championship football to the big loser, the wee loser getting a mini-copter to the Championship. 

Personally would like to see Killie flushed as it's always nice to see the likes of Dundee Utd, Dundee, Hearts, Hibs etc take their time out in the Championship

Edited by ATLIS

3 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Ross County losing to Hamilton and Killie losing really is the neutral's choice I think. 3 way helicopter day to deliver Championship football to the big loser, the wee loser getting a mini-copter to the Championship. 

Personally would like to see Killie flushed as it's always nice to see the likes of Dundee Utd, Dundee, Hearts, Hibs etc take their time out in the Championship

I want to see Tommy Wright relegated and I'm not entirely sure why.

Hamilton surviving is always a great laugh too, people get incredibly angry about it.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I want to see Tommy Wright relegated and I'm not entirely sure why.

Hamilton surviving is always a great laugh too, people get incredibly angry about it.

I reckon if he gets a chance to build them in the Championship then it could be a really solid side coming back up, but could be the fact you're finally moved on from him :D 

2 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

I reckon if he gets a chance to build them in the Championship then it could be a really solid side coming back up.

Maybe, his squad building was erratic but you're never sure if that was him or the woeful scouting system we apparently had/have.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Maybe, his squad building was erratic but you're never sure if that was him or the woeful scouting system we apparently had/have.

Would be interesting to see the difference in budgets between the clubs, TW was a bit annoyed he missed out on Gallagher at the time Motherwell had came in for him

9 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

I like the idea of a Helicopter Sunday for relegation, but what exactly would be delivered?

I'm thinking a memory stick with the Championship artwork files, and maybe they take away the Premiership sponsor boards and leave Championship ones?

7 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I like the idea of a Helicopter Sunday for relegation, but what exactly would be delivered?

I'm thinking a memory stick with the Championship artwork files, and maybe they take away the Premiership sponsor boards and leave Championship ones?

They bring in a tailor and the players have to line up one by one to have the Championship badge sown onto the arm over their Premiership one

1 minute ago, ATLIS said:

They bring in a tailor and the players have to line up one by one to have the Championship badge sown onto the arm over their Premiership one

Or a lawyer to ceremonially confirm their relegation release/paycut clause.

6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I agree on your first point, but it would be better with nothing in Ayrshire tbh.

suppose this would reduce the number of times you were ridden 5-0 at home on live television, eh.

52 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

A map to Greeno... Ah, no, wait...

Now that my own team managed to end their shitfest of a season on a “high” and avoid the relegation play off, I turn my attention to this. As much as id love to play Killie 4 times (at least) next season I reckon they’ll win their next 2 games and finish 10th. Ross County 11th and Hamilton 12th