Monday Night Football Thread

lichtie23

That throw from Rivers that ended the game was brutally under thrown. 4 INTs for him on the night.

Did anyone else think the turf was getting cut up pretty easily?

Pitch was cutting up quite badly from early in the game.

The Chargers kept getting themselves in good position but blew it most of the time with penalties, mistakes and turnovers.

That last throw was utterly dreadful, coming seconds after he had chucked one absolutely perfectly 55 yards through the air to get them into that position.

One of his interceptions was actually a forced fumble that landed right in the arms of one of the Chiefs D line.

Potential to be a decent game tonight, night shift means Iv got a good chance of watching the majority of it. Fancy the Ravens
They were very impressive against the Texans last time out, Jackson heading for 3000 yards passing and 1000 yards rushing if he keeps going at the current rate. I'm nightshift too so hoping to catch a good chunk of it.

He is certainly making a case for it! Not sure  who would else I would vote for at this stage of the season! Wilson? 

Yep. A few weeks ago I would have thrown Rodgers in the conversation but not anymore. McCaffery has fallen by the way side as well lately. It’s a shootout between Lamar and Russell