Thursday Night Football Thread

lichtie23

At least we have something to talk about a Thursday night game other than how shite it was!

Garret was obviously in the wrong but you have to ask where were his team mates? It was 3 on 1 for a long long time

The rest of the D tracked the ball and were celebrating the win I think. Beckham and Landry didn't even see it until the post game interviews.

It's a good point though. If just one other cleveland lineman was in there and separating, it could have been a totally different outcome.

At least we have something to talk about a Thursday night game other than how shite it was!

Garret was obviously in the wrong but you have to ask where were his team mates? It was 3 on 1 for a long long time

I hate Thursday night football

On 15/11/2019 at 17:38, pozbaird said:

So, how long until Garrett / his agent / his lawyer / The Browns appeal the severity of the ban, claiming it will ruin their client’s ability to feed his children and keep them in shoes. I’ll give it until Monday morning.

All three players who were handed suspensions have appealed. Wow, never saw that coming. Erm.... 

Hope Goodell tells them to GTF.

Get that moved to Sunday night
It's been flexed to the 1pm slot from 4.25....

Garrett is appearing in person at his appeal on Wednesday, Players Union contend that the CBA does not allow for an indefinite suspension for an in game incident which could in fact work in his favour.

2 game ban and tears in Pittsburgh please.

It's been flexed to the 1pm slot from 4.25....

Garrett is appearing in person at his appeal on Wednesday, Players Union contend that the CBA does not allow for an indefinite suspension for an in game incident which could in fact work in his favour.

2 game ban and tears in Pittsburgh please.
Could also work against him, they could say here's a 10 game ban, and if/when the Browns don't make the playoffs he'll miss the first 4 games of next season.

Texans vs Colts in a big AFC South matchup tonight. Colts are 3-0 in the division this season while the Texans looking to bounce back from the trouncing they suffered In Baltimore
Will be interesting to see how the Texans respond, I thought it would be a fairly close game at the weekend but the Ravens handed them their arses. It was the sort of defeat that could derail your season.

Still bemused that the Watson fumble wasn't reviewed. Although I'd expect they'd say they couldn't see a clear recovery.

It would have been interesting to see how the Colts would have done with Luck, as Brissett isn't keen on throwing the ball more than 10 yards. I suppose Hilton dropping two deep passes doesn't help his stats either.

• 2 weeks later...