St Mirren v Hamilton Accies

Goodwin has assembled a much improved starting 11.  +

We're dropping points againt those who we'll be up against towards the end of the season.  -

I think we'll be okay, soon as the forwards start getting a bit of confidence as chances are few and far apart.  We've been very wasteful with the few chances we have so far this season.  I think the team start to gel with a bit of leadershjp on the pitch.  I'd hope when our captain gets back into the team and back to 100% that'll happen.  

Hamilton will still be churning out  shitfest football, and as been said before on this thread, good on them.  

Goody will see us right.  We're a banker for 9th.  

5 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Must have been a cracking game.

St Mirren fans are weird breed.

Take complete and utter offence at any tactic which doesnt allow them to win the game. Theyve regularly come to McDiarmid and time wasted so it's a bit surprising to see them acting as if it's some dark art that's below them.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

St Mirren fans are weird breed.

Take complete and utter offence at any tactic which doesnt allow them to win the game. Theyve regularly come to McDiarmid and time wasted so it's a bit surprising to see them acting as if it's some dark art that's below them.

St Johnstone 0 tomorrow. Going down.

6 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Fantastic. Like every St Mirren v Hamilton game, it’s only trumped for excitement by Brazil in 1970, or Liverpool in Istanbul.

I have respect for Hamilton in the way they manage to annoy almost every support in the country with the way they play but it is absolutely brutal to watch. Up to their opponents to find a way past them though.

2 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

Bit of sour grapes from Goodwin in his interview giving it the 'I wouldn't want my team to play that way'.

Truth is we didn't deserve to win. We had 15 shots on goal according to BBC and 2 on target, 0 which troubled Fon Williams.

I don’t want St Mirren to play the Accies shitfest way either. However, it’s a bit rich when you look at our ‘goals for’ tally this season, and the fact that ‘our way’ seems to be slow, laborious, and toothless.

Just now, Dele said:

Pretty shite, mate. Quite the minter when Dundee losing to fucking Morton still doesn't eclipse you sitting counting out loud at a goalkeeper taking a goal kick.

You weren’t watching their keeper today and a wee w**k with a whistle allowing him to rip the pish out of him. The way the referee ran over to book him for his antics... in the 88th minute. Brandished a yellow with a Collum-esque flourish. 

Now, back in yer’ cage, before you have me celebrating a Morton win too enthusiastically.

14 minutes ago, Munoz said:

St Johnstone 0 tomorrow. Going down.

You got chucked off this site for denying the holocaust, and then suspended under a different account for homophobic posts.

I could watch us be ridden 8-0 tomorrow, and finish 50pts behind St Mirren, and I'd still be happy I'm not you.

6 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

You weren’t watching their keeper today and a wee w**k with a whistle allowing him to rip the pish out of him. The way the referee ran over to book him for his antics... in the 88th minute. Brandished a yellow with a Collum-esque flourish. 

:lol:

Nearly five hours later and he's still got you fucking bylin'. Superb.