Queens v Dundee

If anyone says that is even remotely near good enough, then they are beyond ridicule. 
1 win 7 games, simply pathetic. 
I know some have had a go at me but I stand by what I have said all along - McPake is out of his depth.

That being said though you seriously have to question what Nichol is doing as well - he's meant to have experience but seems to be doing f**k all.

On paper we do have some good players - defence is no doubt an issue - but I am more concerned about how little we create. It's like we are trying to walk the ball into the net sometimes - way too slow, no real width and as weak as pish in the middle of the park.

I also have to say but what the f**k has McPake done to Sean Byrne? Just don't think he is utilising players in either their best positions or in style of play.

Guest DAVIDB69
Its September weekend in Glasgow so those of us who actually have jobs are off on Monday. I assume theyve just assumed its a Bank Holiday.

I thought that is what she meant people call local holidays bank holidays , but banks are not closed

Guest DAVIDB69

I thought that is what she meant people call local holidays bank holidays , but banks are not closed

I assume if you work for a local company rather than a national one you still get local holidays .