Week 3

lichtie23

A massive week for the 0-2 teams if they want to keep there chances of making the playoffs alive. It’s also the start of the Daniel Jones era for the Giants as he makes his first start in Tampa. How many will the Dolphins and Jets lose by this week?

Early Games

Lions @ Eagles

Jets @ Patriots

Raiders @ Vikings

Raiders @ Chiefs

Falcons @ Colts

Broncos @ Packers

Dolphins @ Cowboys

Bengals @ Bills

Late Games

Giants @ Buccaneers

Panthers @ Cardinals

Steelers @ 49ers

Saints @ Seahawks

Texans @ Chargers

SNF

Rams @ Browns

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As good as Week 1 for me, having been in China the last couple of weeks so could only watch GI40's afterwards.

Redzone for the early games, then I'll see how much of the Texans game later I can squeeze in. Roll on Football!

There are many sure things in sport - St Mirren struggle to score enough goals, Scotland are shite at rugby, and the Broncos will lose at Green Bay due to Bolles’ holding, Flacco’s inability to use his legs, a porous O-Line, and a general inabilty to create any offense leading to a ‘top 10 defense’ pretty much giving up the ghost.

Packers by 17.

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

There are many sure things in sport - St Mirren struggle to score enough goals, Scotland are shite at rugby, and the Broncos will lose at Green Bay due to Bolles’ holding, Flacco’s inability to use his legs, a porous O-Line, and a general inabilty to create any offense leading to a ‘top 10 defense’ pretty much giving up the ghost.

Packers by 17.

The line for this game is -6.5. Let's see if I've learned from last week. 

Buffalo D looks pretty good so far and the decision to sign small fast receivers  who can get good separation and allow Allen a bit of leeway on his accuracy is seemingly paying off.

Long way to go in this one yet but if Buffalo wins then the hype will increase all week until the inevitable 41-10 shoeing by the evil empire next Sunday.