Raith Rovers vs Falkirk - 5th October

Yea, you could be optimistic that its Telfer wide in a 4 4 2 , but its Ray we are talking about.

Aye it’s got all the hallmarks of Ray shiting the bed again.

Even if it is a standard 4-4-2. Dropping Connolly to shunt Telfer our wide from an attacking point of view makes no sense whatsoever. Telfer was fucking ganting last week.

Just now, Russ said:

Aye it’s got all the hallmarks of Ray shiting the bed again.

Even if it is a standard 4-4-2. Dropping Connolly to shunt Telfer our wide from an attacking point of view makes no sense whatsoever. Telfer was fucking ganting last week.

Yep. Probably our worst performer last week. Would have been ok with Tidser replacing Telfer

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Line up filling me with fear. Hope Tidser will push Telfer out to wide right but has the sniff of a 4-3-3

Cmon.....Ray 4-3-3 is really 4-5-1 at best

I half expected a 4-4-1-1 type with Longridge/Telfer in the hole tbh, so high 3 to Ray for keeping two up top.....I will never give Ray a high 5

Hopefully Tidser's season starts today, think he missed the official restart of the season !!!

1 minute ago, MrDust said:

Cmon.....Ray 4-3-3 is really 4-5-1 at best

I half expected a 4-4-1-1 type with Longridge/Telfer in the hole tbh, so high 3 to Ray for keeping two up top.....I will never give Ray a high 5

Hopefully Tidser's season starts today, think he missed the official restart of the season !!!

Yeah I am using the term 4 3 3 on the basis that thats what Ray will claim it is/was. 

At least there is two out and out forwards playing so it shouldt end up hoofing it to an isolated Sammon hopefully. I think the shitty diamond style is most likely though. 

5 minutes ago, Russ said:

Just noticed that Denny Johnstone not on the bench today. Knowing I won’t have to see that useless jobber lumbering about and fucking everything up for the last 15 minutes has cheered me up a little tbh.

It just means that if we're at 0-0 after 70 minutes the plan is to go more defensive

McKay!? What!? Noooooo. Not another fucking go at this fucking nonsense. Miller's doing so well at wing-back.

Presumably that means Hendry is going to take Vaughan's position, and Miller will help sit. I can understand the urge to try and get a more disciplined player at the base of the midfield, but Falkirk are there for the taking. We don't need four fucking centre halfs on the pitch, one masquerading as a winger.

Fucking f**k sake, John.

6 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Attacking? Other than Jamie Watson, literally every other defender currently at the club is starting.

4 centre halves all goal scorers though. jmc has a plan clearly. in him we must trust.