Stuart Campbell/Wings Over Scotland

Flybhoy

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

How do you know she didn't go through the procedure similar to here, and get a doctor or psychiatrist to certify her as a woman? 

We're not talking this specific women, that's an EXAMPLE. Again, you have to go down an intellectually dishonest route to make a point by focusing on specifics.  Its very immature and entirely dishonest.

Just now, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

You don't see the problem in letting sex offenders with cocks into women's prisons either so I'm not surprised your vision seems to be defective.

There's no change intended there either, it would have to be evaluated and risk assessed on a case by case basis as it is now.

3 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

We're not talking this specific women, that's an EXAMPLE. Again, you have to go down an intellectually dishonest route to make a point by focusing on specifics.  Its very immature and entirely dishonest.

You're the one who hunted the internet for that specific example, as a lesson to us all. A very Wings thing to do.

Edited by welshbairn

There's no change intended there either, it would have to be evaluated and risk assessed on a case by case basis as it is now.

No it wouldn't, that's a lie.  If a men self ids as female and gets sent to jail he goes to a female prison under these proposals.  41% of such people are sex offenders right now.  99% of those sex offenders offend against women, who you support locking them inside a prison with.

You're the one who hunted the internet for that specific example, as a lesson to us all. A very Wings thing to do.

No I happened across it actually.  I refuse to hunt for articles to prove to intellectually dishonest people that allowing people who like to sexually assault women and girls access to women and girl's safe spaces is a bad idea. 

I'm sure since you are intellectually dishonest people who gain self worth from falsely believing you are more enlightened than others despite being less so you will mischaracterise my words, so I would like to reiterate I never said all transpeople, merely the same proportion as any other group of people are inevitably going to be sexual offenders, and you want these people granted free access to women's safe spaces, not only that you label others as bigots for questioning this.

27 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Does Peppino get banned every time or does he just abandon the account after enough time passes? Trying to make a prediction chart for his account trajectory.

Got to wait for the brazen lies to start.  That’s when he’s on the way out.  So far: playing in a Scottish cup final, playing fives with either Christian Daily or Alex McLeish, being a published children’s author, giving international relations advice to Joe Biden’s chief of staff, caddying to the stars, meeting Condoleeza Rice and claiming she’s 5 feet tall (she’s actually 5’ 8”)...

I’d like a citation for the source that 41% of the 17 or so transgender prisoners in Scotland are sex offenders.

And the current SPS policy (http://www.sps.gov.uk/nmsruntime/saveasdialog.aspx?fileName=SPSGenderIdentityandGenderReassignmentPolicy20142562_1392.pdf)

“A male-to-female person in custody living permanently as a woman without genital surgery should be allocated to a female establishment. She should not be automatically regarded as posing a high sexual offence risk to other people in custody and should not be subject to any automatic restrictions of her association with other people in custody. However, if there is clear evidence that she, as an individual, may pose a sexual offence risk, then this should be dealt with as for any other person in custody posing a risk. Only where a risk assessment determines it is justified, should she be subject to increased staff supervision or restrictions of her association with other people in custody.”

I’m unsure how self-ID will change this in a way which is detrimental to women, but I’m just an intellectually dishonest person who wants more rape, obviously.

1 minute ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I'm sure since you are intellectually dishonest people who gain self worth from falsely believing you are more enlightened than others despite being less so you will mischaracterise my words, so I would like to reiterate I never said all transpeople, merely the same proportion as any other group of people are inevitably going to be sexual offenders, and you want these people granted free access to women's safe spaces, not only that you label others as bigots for questioning this.

Again, what law changes are being suggested that would enable this?  

Just now, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

That's funny.  Might as well have typed 'I know you are but what am I?'. Nevermind, when you're 12 year old daughter tells you she is uncomfortable cause a 50 year old with a cock is getting changed next to her, you'll be able to inform her she's actually just a bigot.

That's a lot of presumptions for someone "intellectually honest" to make cunto. But you're right, everyone in this thread is fully fine with that scenario, encourages it actually because of our feelz (I guess). 

6 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

GRA does precisely this, taking away the need for consultation with medical professionals etc.  You know that, and are, once again, being intellectually dishonest.

It just speeds up the process and makes it less bureaucratic and intrusive. You'll have to provide some evidence that countries that allow it have experienced a rise in safe space invasions and attacks to convince me it would be a bad thing. Trawling the internet for random perverts in countries that don't allow it is pointless.

It just speeds up the process and makes it less bureaucratic and intrusive. You'll have to provide some evidence that countries that allow it have experienced a rise in safe space invasions and attacks to convince me it would be a bad thing. Trawling the internet for random perverts in countries that don't allow it is pointless.

I don't think you're for the convincing tbh.  

8 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I don't think you're for the convincing tbh.  

To be fair if you're going to give up just because people aren't convinced by you saying cock and rape a lot, and referencing irrelevant cases, then I'm not sure you're for doing the convincing tbh. Seems a lot like virtue signalling to me. 

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan

2 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

To be fair if you're going to give up just because people aren't convinced by you saying cock and rape a lot, and referencing irrelevant cases, then I'm not sure you're for doing the convincing tbh. Seems a lot like virtue signalling to me. 

I don't know what virtue signalling means, but I didn't call you cunto so you're probably not in a great position to take the moral high ground.

8 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I don't know what virtue signalling means, but I didn't call you cunto so you're probably not in a great position to take the moral high ground.

No no, not taking the moral high ground. Just pointing out that coming onto a forum in a spittle-flecked mess and lashing out at anyone who questions you as being ok with rape and murder isn't really compatible with attacking the quality of other's arguments or intellectual integrity. 

Sorry, forgot to add, cunto

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan

Just now, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

No no, not taking the moral high ground. Just pointing out that coming onto a forum in a spittle-flecked mess and lashing out at anyone who questions you as being ok with rape and murder isn't really compatible with attacking the quality of other's arguments or intellectual integrity. 

Well the logical and inescapable conclusion is that they are. They have to be with the position they take, and they know it themselves, which is why they dance around the issue all day long.