Your ignore list

I can't see me ever putting someone on ignore. Is there a way to find out if anyone has put you on ignore? Apart from the dead air silence that is.

The reason I ask is that I have seen people write, "He's on ignore pal so he's wasting his time". I'm always suspicious of that.

I've not added anyone to the ignored list for a wee while, although Malky3 is quite close to getting put on it. People are quite right in saying that once you've seen who's posted a reply, you can gauge whether it's worth reading from the username alone; if not you can just skip past it. Bit harder to do if people are actively spamming threads though. 

Annotation 2019-10-24 154953.jpg

38 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

If someone rips your knitting so much on here that you have to block anything they post as it will rile/annoy/upset you it really is a sign that you take this place too seriously and perhaps in general it isn't for you.

Prime example being that raging permaseething mess, Marshmallo who recently claimed putting me on ignore improved his mental health, absolute roaster 🤣🤣

Coming from a guy who would obsessively go on 30 a time red dot sprees against Rab, and other posters, me included and who offered another poster a face to face meeting it should come as no surprise that he gets into such a state. 

There are more than a handful of guys on here I think slaver a load of pish (and I know plenty think I do 😃), never once has any of it riled or offended me to the point I had to block them out, relax guys, it's only a football forum. 

In what way? As I said, it takes about 5 seconds. Take someone like Malky for example; I can't be fucked with repetitive trolling so chucked him on ignore. How does that make me 'offended' by him or 'taking it too seriously'? I simply don't see his posts. That's it. 

Really unsure where this stuff about folk being raging etc because they put someone on ignore came from.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

In what way? As I said, it takes about 5 seconds. Take someone like Malky for example; I can't be fucked with repetitive trolling so chucked him on ignore. How does that make me 'offended' by him or 'taking it too seriously'? I simply don't see his posts. That's it. 

Really unsure where this stuff about folk being raging etc because they put someone on ignore came from.

People have to try really hard to show "they don't care".

I’ve never ignored anyone simply because I don’t know how to on the app. Nobody really bothers me enough to ignore although Kuro can get a bit much with his bizarre opinions. With someone like him you just have to argue with him for a few posts and he’ll spiral into an angry mess anyway, so it can be quite fun.

2 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

I’ve never ignored anyone simply because I don’t know how to on the app. Nobody really bothers me enough to ignore although Kuro can get a bit much with his bizarre opinions. With someone like him you just have to argue with him for a few posts and he’ll spiral into an angry mess anyway, so it can be quite fun.

Shut up

2 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

With someone like him you just have to argue with him for a few posts and he’ll spiral into an angry mess anyway, so it can be quite fun.

That was my thoughts on 8mile but the guy has obvious issues and I was beginning to feel guilty about his health so just stuck him on ignore. 

52 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Mastermind's pointless contributions are akin to some sort of computer game NPC. Seriously, everything he's ever posted seems like it's from a bot running scripts to make a post (never greater than one or two lines in length either) to  i) criticise the SNP or Scottish Independence, ii) praise the English Premier League, either a particular player or specific match and iii) criticise the Scottish Premier League, especially after a poor European result. Literally cannot think of him ever doing anything else on here in however many year's he's been shitting up the site.

Breathtaking.

59 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

If someone rips your knitting so much on here that you have to block anything they post as it will rile/annoy/upset you it really is a sign that you take this place too seriously and perhaps in general it isn't for you.

Strange comment considering your past complete heads gone posts. Putting someone on ignore shows the internet isn’t for you, but having a full blown meltdown at another poster and creating thousands of fake email accounts and profiles is perfectly sane. Gotcha.

8 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Strange comment considering your past complete heads gone posts. Putting someone on ignore shows the internet isn’t for you, but having a full blown meltdown at another poster and creating thousands of fake email accounts and profiles is perfectly sane. Gotcha.

I would encourage you to add him to your Ignore List.