Accies v Aberdeen

2 hours ago, big al said:

Need a refreshed Ferguson to come back in all guns blazing. 
Need Bryson to start showing why we signed him.

Need Main to remain rested even although he’s available.

Need Hedges to come back in on fire. 

Otherwise a long night ahead.

Bryson resembled a mannie who was upset to be losing a game of football at the weekend. He'll come good.

4 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Bryson resembled a mannie who was upset to be losing a game of football at the weekend. He'll come good.

Didn’t see a lot of him, I left after 65 mins.

I do agree with you though, I think he can be a good player. 

22 minutes ago, big al said:

Didn’t see a lot of him, I left after 65 mins.

I do agree with you though, I think he can be a good player. 

Was in at the ref complaining about some decisions and having a go at folk who weren't making good decisions. Bare minimum but we weren't getting that from anybody else.

6 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Was in at the ref complaining about some decisions and having a go at folk who weren't making good decisions. Bare minimum but we weren't getting that from anybody else.

Yeah that’s correct.

Too timid, vocally and with the tackles.

Going down to this one and I’ve no idea what to expect. I’m hoping for a good reaction from the players that are picked, whoever they are, but Sunday was such a dismal performance from everyone, Joe Lewis and Craig Bryson excepted, that I’m not sure we can lift things again so soon.

16 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

He said "f**king tight" a lot - as by that point, you could hear just about everything the players were saying..........

Don't understand why Gallagher has been playing ahead of Hedges recently. He can barely put three touches together before he runs into the opposition or gives the ball away with an aimless pass.
Hedges is our most creative player(who's very good with the ball at his feet) yet didn't get picked in a midfield in front of Vyner and Leigh...[emoji37]

Need a refreshed Ferguson to come back in all guns blazing. 
Need Bryson to start showing why we signed him.
Need Main to remain rested even although he’s available.
Need Hedges to come back in on fire. 

Otherwise a long night ahead.

And please dont let Main anywher near that starting XI. I'd rather have Calvin Zola back

Don't understand why Gallagher has been playing ahead of Hedges recently. He can barely put three touches together before he runs into the opposition or gives the ball away with an aimless pass.
Hedges is our most creative player(who's very good with the ball at his feet) yet didn't get picked in a midfield in front of Vyner and Leigh...[emoji37]

10 minutes ago, TheDon99 said:

Hedges is our most creative player(who's very good with the ball at his feet) yet didn't get picked in a midfield in front of Vyner and Leigh...emoji37.png

Had Hedges had a knock? It’s the only reason I could see Gallagher getting played in front of him. Think it’s becoming clearer and clearer that Gallagher was only looking good early on as he was about the only player in any of our games matchfit...

Had Hedges had a knock? It’s the only reason I could see Gallagher getting played in front of him. Think it’s becoming clearer and clearer that Gallagher was only looking good early on as he was about the only player in any of our games matchfit...
Heard he might have had a knock for the Motherwell game but surely that wasn't still the case against Celtic.
Definetly true about Gallagher being the fittest player during those European ties. That and the fact that in those games we weren't pressed at all and therefore he didn't have to sh**e himself every time a defender came near him.

Heard he might have had a knock for the Motherwell game but surely that wasn't still the case against Celtic.
Definetly true about Gallagher being the fittest player during those European ties. That and the fact that in those games we weren't pressed at all and therefore he didn't have to sh**e himself every time a defender came near him.

Hedges had a fitness test Sunday morning so hence why on the bench. I’m guessing the plan was to bring him on but given the half time situation we probably decided it wasn’t worth it.

I fear the worst if Curtis Main is starting this. In saying that he must be due to have one really good game (like he did against us in the semi-final) that convinces us he might actually have some talent only for him to never repeat that performance again and leave quietly at the end of the season. This game would be as good as any to do it.

3 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

I fear the worst if Curtis Main is starting this. In saying that he must be due to have one really good game (like he did against us in the semi-final) that convinces us he might actually have some talent only for him to never repeat that performance again and leave quietly at the end of the season. This game would be as good as any to do it.

Christ Rod, I'd just about managed to get some positivity back after Sunday and then you bring up Curtis Main aka season 2019/20's Nicky Maynard.

Back to the dark room for me I'm afraid